Bluetooth audio options (Saab)

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Folks, the Saab has a Parrot 3000 Evo installed which doesn't allow audio playback without some tinkering. I searched an old thread on here and saw the work entailed.

Are there any other options to install something? Don't want to replace the head-unit as I like the OE look. I've read up about the Bury CC9048 being similar to the 3000 Evo along with the ability to play music.

Any other suggestions?

bmurf

RMS Regular
Drives
200sx
How about one of the cigarettes lighter Bluetooth transmitters. Just set it to a radio station number that isn't being used and it will play through that. I got one from eBay for a tenner and it actually works perfectly. No hissing/static noise from it either. I just have an old phone with a stack of music on it and it plays away nicely

Reactions: dub

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
I've had a couple of cheap ones and now have two of these: https://www.ama zon.co.uk/Anker-SmartCharge-Wireless-Transmitter-Bluetooth/dp/B0719SNR5N?ref_=fsclp_pl_dp_13 (had to put a space in it because RMS was putting media tags on it...)

Definitely worth paying the extra imo.

Phil_EK9

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR/E36
You wouldn't want to put an aftermarket headunit in if its a pre-facelift 9-3SS anyway. It's a headache šŸ˜‚

I've just ordered an FM transmitter myself, seems by far the easiest and cheapest way.