Bmw 3 series won't start, help appreciated

Nathan1994

RMS Member
Drives
BMW 3 series
Anyone know what could be wrong with my car, it's a 2010 BMW 320d msport, code came up CCID-29 and it's like a half engine management light. Got about 5 minutes of driving after that then the car died and won't start now, turns over but just won't fire up, had a diagnostics done and it came up there was no fault codes yet the car still won't start, any suggestions welcome, thanks!

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Quick google from a bmw forum

Basically I had an intermittent fault with my car. Read more
e87 120D Going Into Reduced Power Mode- Codes Read
Claiming on a warranty-Advice Req'd

Anyway the car hasn't gone into fault since sept of last year but low and behold on Sunday the fault pops back up. So it's booked into my Indy on Friday to have the diagnostic done. However from doing a bit of research on here I've read how to get the CCID codes up. So tonight I've gone out to the car and it's giving me CCID 29.

Now from a quick google it points towards two things.. Either a faulty high pressure fuel pump (which I think was replaced last year when the fault initially occurred) or it's a fault with the waste gate actuator.

jinjur

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 172
We had one of the 163 320ds and nobody.............nobody could fix it

Found this god like creature on the internet who specialized in Bee Ems over on the mainland, directed me to a blue relay under the scuttle panel, passenger side.

Was intermittently faulty. Think its like the DDE relay or something but the way it failed meant the car did not spit out any codes. Check that