BMW E36 M3

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
IMG_1330.JPG

IMG_1335.JPG

Out tonight to stretch her legs... absolutely love this thing

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
They always were a mean looking car.

Yea I think so too, trying my best to convince myself to sell the z3 but haven't just brought myself to do so yet.

Have an e92 330d m sport coupe coming on Wed too so need to let something go... think il start with the e46 330cd sport. :worried:

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
Also if anyone is selling an exhaust for one let me know?

I have an offer of Supersprint race cats and standard back box... ideally was after a scorpion system, if anyone has anything or knows of any let me know please :grinning:

j44nty

RMS Regular
Yea I think so too, trying my best to convince myself to sell the z3 but haven't just brought myself to do so yet.

Have an e92 330d m sport coupe coming on Wed too so need to let something go... think il start with the e46 330cd sport. :worried:
What a lovely problem to have. I would put all the funds from the z3 sale into a strip down and rebuild of the 36 and it will be a great savings account for years to come

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
What a lovely problem to have. I would put all the funds from the z3 sale into a strip down and rebuild of the 36 and it will be a great savings account for years to come

That's my plan at the minute, got a milltek decat race Center and standard backbox so going to try that out, if it's not noisy enough Iv found a Scorpion backbox thanks to @mayweather had a super sprint system lined up but fell through :worried:

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
That's my plan at the minute, got a milltek decat race Center and standard backbox so going to try that out, if it's not noisy enough Iv found a Scorpion backbox thanks to @mayweather had a super sprint system lined up but fell through :worried:

dont run a decat on the e36, get the scorpion straight away, the best exhaust for them,

Gaz86

RMS Regular
Why would anyone raffle off a car like that?! Mental!

Previous owner would only have got £7670 then if he sold 59 tickets at £130.

He would have got more than that selling it privately! lol

Certainly cuts out all the hassle of plebs asking stupid questions without reading the advert or trying to bid you down to what they feel the car is worth before even viewing it..... that drives me mental!!!

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
as above, decats arent recommend, sure chris commented under your post saying no decats(y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.