Bmw E46..pink Calipers N New Wheels ;)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jonny_L549

RMS Member
Drives
BMW 320d :)
Some pics of my bmw e46 with her new wheels...really pleased with them, just going for a different look..and decided to go for pink calipers just to be different....c + c welcome :grinning: :cool:

Before...
221903_10150162256303823_672193822_6871848_1198104_n.jpg

After...
nw1.jpg

nw6.jpg

nw8.jpg

nw5.jpg

nw3.jpg

nw2.jpg

mmc01

RMS Regular
'pink calipers just to be different'...if you say so.

Liked it much better before if I'm honest, wheels do nothing for it.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Likewise I'm afraid, the rest of the car would have suited MV2's or similar better..

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
The car looked better beforehand lad

Those new rims don't suit the car at all and the pink calipers cheapen the look of the car

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I must be the only one who likes the new wheels. But I don't like the calipers :p ................ I think they distract from the wheels and if they were black or a more typical colour, it would help the wheels a little too.

PJS

RMS Regular
Your wheels are on back to front - concave, not convex spokes, if going non-OEM wheels.
The pink calipers look like a red job gone wrong.

pablo

RMS Moderator
no issues with the wheels myself, hard to pull off non oem wheels imo but they works pretty well.

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
You know the wheels would suit the car much more with the M sport kit, even drilled/grooved discs and you can get away with them, I think they are more sports car than saloon car. I do like them a lot but you need some kind of centre cap in black with the BMW logo I think, seems somethnig missing etc.

Mind you the car is crying out for colour coded calipers.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.