BMW E70 M50d

greyfloppyhat

RMS Regular
On the look out for a well specced example, must have panoramic roof and comfort heated seats and reversing/top view cameras

Have searched all the usual places but finding one with all the toys is proving tricky

Last edited:

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
My cousin recently traded his in to Bavarian, mineral white with literally every extra ticked, full carbon kit, alcantara wheel, 22" wheels etc. No idea if they still have it or not, worth a call to see if it's there.

greyfloppyhat

RMS Regular
OP
greyfloppyhat
My cousin recently traded his in to Bavarian, mineral white with literally every extra ticked, full carbon kit, alcantara wheel, 22" wheels etc. No idea if they still have it or not, worth a call to see if it's there.

An E70? or the newer F15?

I'm after the older 2011-2013 model preferably

greyfloppyhat

RMS Regular
OP
greyfloppyhat
Sorry, F15. Didn't realise they did an M50d in the E70?

Quite rare compared to the 30 and 40d variants which is why it's such a mission to find one. I'm also being very fussy and looking for all the bells and whistles which doesn't help

Have found the perfect spec in a 40d but the m50d would just feel that bit more special....

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Is this what you had/have @IL? That thing fairly boogied on the way down to Bishopscourt one day 😂

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
On the look out for a well specced example, must have panoramic roof and comfort heated seats and reversing/top view cameras

Have searched all the usual places but finding one with all the toys is proving tricky

Might be able to help, give me a day or two to check it out

greyfloppyhat

RMS Regular
OP
greyfloppyhat
40d would be more than enough too. If I don’t get something sorted in the next week or so I think I’ll go for this 40d

Doesn’t help one of new lads in work keeps rocking up in a fully specced m50d 🙈 need to bend his ear a bit more perhaps