Bmw e90 door lock won't pop up

Mac1987

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Right bit of a snag here when i press the key fob all the locks pop up as they should except the passenger side it stays down & i cant open it from the outside, However if i get in the car lean across & open the door by the handle from the inside the little snib will pop up & the door will open. then if im to lock the car they all go down as they should ( including the dodgy passenger one ) what part do i need to replace someone said to me a new door lock/accutator or something i hear this is a common enough problem on these cars

Mac1987

RMS Regular
OP
Mac1987
Drives
Anything
It will be the actuator, a new one is only about 30 quid.
ah cheers mate i rang Bmw earlier but i couldn't think of the name of the part & the guy said i don't want to sell you the wrong thing. Is that £30 from Bmw yeah ?

colin84

RMS Regular
ah cheers mate i rang Bmw earlier but i couldn't think of the name of the part & the guy said i don't want to sell you the wrong thing. Is that £30 from Bmw yeah ?

No sorry it was a motor factors I think, wasn't BMW anyway. Probably get them on Ebay even cheaper.

dddrrift

RMS Regular
I have one from an F20 shape car if that's any use? think they could be the same