Bmw e90 door lock won't pop up

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mac1987

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Right bit of a snag here when i press the key fob all the locks pop up as they should except the passenger side it stays down & i cant open it from the outside, However if i get in the car lean across & open the door by the handle from the inside the little snib will pop up & the door will open. then if im to lock the car they all go down as they should ( including the dodgy passenger one ) what part do i need to replace someone said to me a new door lock/accutator or something i hear this is a common enough problem on these cars

Mac1987

RMS Regular
OP
Mac1987
Drives
Anything
It will be the actuator, a new one is only about 30 quid.
ah cheers mate i rang Bmw earlier but i couldn't think of the name of the part & the guy said i don't want to sell you the wrong thing. Is that £30 from Bmw yeah ?

colin84

RMS Regular
ah cheers mate i rang Bmw earlier but i couldn't think of the name of the part & the guy said i don't want to sell you the wrong thing. Is that £30 from Bmw yeah ?

No sorry it was a motor factors I think, wasn't BMW anyway. Probably get them on Ebay even cheaper.

dddrrift

RMS Regular
I have one from an F20 shape car if that's any use? think they could be the same

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.