BMW emotional awareness systems

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Wonder does it take into account of the traditional BMW owners feeling of "I think i own all the road's so i can drive like an ignorant t**t despite the fact this is my company car" awareness mode, where you don't know what indicators are and just blast past everyone sitting at 50mph in a slow line of traffic and nearly kill several people.

Your going to be able to sleep in cars soon at this rate for god's sake, wheres the fun in that!

soundz_good

Drives
Avensis T-Spirit
5: Automatic Parking
The wheel-scuffer’s dream – you simply drive along a row of parked cars, the system senses where there’s a space big enough for your vehicle to squeeze into, you hand over control to the on-board electronics, take your hands and feet off everything, and the car parks all by itself, without expensively graunching the kerbs or rudely nudging your neighbour’s bumpers. Scary to watch, and doesn’t yet give you change for the parking meter, but BMW has a prototype version that works.
I want this for my bird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
Oh great, im sure the Bavarian technicians will be well pleased. Now theres gonna be 100 times more sh1t to go wrong.

Phil_D

RMS Regular
RMS_CLK said:
Oh great, im sure the Bavarian technicians will be well pleased. Now theres gonna be 100 times more sh1t to go wrong.

Lol you said it :laughing:

and for MacGyver "get outa my way next time" ;)

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
MacGyver said:
I don't mind moving for m3s/m5s etc but all the other wannabes can away and jump :grinning:
Why? Even a 318 wud smoke ure doors. Anyone would think you were driving a rocketship the way ure talkin.

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Lol, no, i respect the m3/m5 drivers its usually the 318 drivers who THINK they are driving m3's are the ones that annoy me lol!

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
There arn't many drivers that dont feck me off, never noticed the bmw drivers being any worse than the rest. If I had to make a stereotype, it would be the Matiz, Atoz, Jass, and YRV drivers that piss me right off.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.