BMW F80 M3 Competition Pack Silverstone II

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Aye, google maps will have to do on the phone then!

No hack for it Chris?

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
OP
AlpineF30
Drives
BMW M3
Yeah need to pay for it thankfully the last owner did 😂

It’s stupid looking as it’s in permanent split screen so want to go in and just enable it to go full screen as I never use the iDrive in split screen mode

I think there might be a way to activate it using an FSC generator so will have a look for you :grinning:
Chris I have the pu genuine front lip that was on my car for about 500 miles if it’s of any interest, I fitted the carbon one, they’re scary money these days, also have a full width rear diffuser but it’s maybe a bit modified looking for you.

Cheers Mark,

Yeah might take that off your hands if you still have it near the end of the year. In the middle of a house move and the land to the new place will have a splitter destroyed in seconds so need to wait until the tarmac goes in 😂

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Class looking motor, much prefer it over the M4 you had. I’ll have to get run in it asap 😝

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Yeah need to pay for it thankfully the last owner did 😂

It’s stupid looking as it’s in permanent split screen so want to go in and just enable it to go full screen as I never use the iDrive in split screen mode

I think there might be a way to activate it using an FSC generator so will have a look for you :grinning:

Cheers Mark,

Yeah might take that off your hands if you still have it near the end of the year. In the middle of a house move and the land to the new place will have a splitter destroyed in seconds so need to wait until the tarmac goes in 😂

I’m intrigued to see if I have it- never even been in to Connected Drive!

MarkM

RMS Regular
I’m intrigued to see if I have it- never even been in to Connected Drive!

Download the My BMW app and access everything through it
7ACA401F-0018-4CA3-AA7A-FB637217BCA9.png

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Lovely Chris. Headlights really make it!

Looks lovely as is. I'm an old BM fart now so wouldn't change a thing!

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
OP
AlpineF30
Drives
BMW M3
Beautiful car mate. Health to enjoy every mile in it

Cheers! Need to take it run out to your place at some point to get some stuff as I finally have a car worth washing properly again 😂

Lovely Chris. Headlights really make it!

Looks lovely as is. I'm an old BM fart now so wouldn't change a thing!

Cheers Ben! Starting to think the same myself actually lol.

hre1d

RMS Regular
Drives
JCW | 500X
Absolute beaut! Wouldn't change a thing either. HTD (y)

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
OP
AlpineF30
Drives
BMW M3
Plate on.

First week over have totally fallen head over heels with it every time I am out in it I have a grin like a Cheshire Cat.

Before buying @Sheeples told me to try out a competition pack car as I was originally looking for a non comp.

Very glad I spent the extra on the comp pack as it holds the road far better than my last non comp M4 and the annoying spikiness of the M4 is also not present here. That and the pops and bangs on lift off are hilariously addictive.

3E64F152-BD9F-4B79-8815-D12CB8F8B131.jpeg

First job is the CarPlay is a stupid split screen with no full screen functionality.

Need to flash the iDrive to a newer version to get full screen but seems simple enough so awaiting the equipment to arrive and will update it to the latest NBTEvo version and load in 2021 maps.

Then look to a GTS flash for the gearbox.

Last edited:

J55NI

RMS Regular
Plate on.

First week over have totally fallen head over heels with it every time I am out in it I have a grin like a Cheshire Cat.

Before buying @Sheeples told me to try out a competition pack car as I was originally looking for a non comp.

Very glad I spent the extra on the comp pack as it holds the road far better than my last non comp M4 and the annoying spikiness of the M4 is also not present here. That and the pops and bangs on lift off are hilariously addictive.

View attachment 337523

First job is the CarPlay is a stupid split screen with no full screen functionality.

Need to flash the iDrive to a newer version to get full screen but seems simple enough so awaiting the equipment to arrive and will update it to the latest NBTEvo version and load in 2021 maps.

Then look to a GTS flash for the gearbox.
Looks great but be Careful with the GTS flash. A friend done it on his M4 and they wouldn't pay out a warranty claim due to it. He also got it removed before sending it in and they where still able to tell from the ECU it had been done previously in his ownership!

MarkM

RMS Regular
I wouldn’t bother with the flash either, takes away the mechanical feel of the DCT imo, yes it’s faster and smoother but where’s the fun in that?
M performance exhaust is a must, really, just do it

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
OP
AlpineF30
Drives
BMW M3
Looks great but be Careful with the GTS flash. A friend done it on his M4 and they wouldn't pay out a warranty claim due to it. He also got it removed before sending it in and they where still able to tell from the ECU it had been done previously in his ownership!

I wouldn’t bother with the flash either, takes away the mechanical feel of the DCT imo, yes it’s faster and smoother but where’s the fun in that?
M performance exhaust is a must, really, just do it

Yeah **** that there will be no GTS flash near it in that case :joy:

Have been on the lookout for an M Performance exhaust just waiting on one coming up at the right money lol