BMW Individual Mexico Blue M3 Comp Pack

chris_b

RMS Regular
OP
chris_b
Drives
A car
Awesome Car and sounds fantastic!! Managed to get a 'SWIFT' lift down the road last night from the International Airport after bumping into Mr Burns in London....Beats a Value Cabs anyday ;) Thanks again
Oil temp ruined a proper ‘swift’ run, I’ll take you for a lap of dundrod next time, hopefully the brake pedal won’t hit the floor this time round :laughing:

Absolutely no prob and good to see you !

chris_b

RMS Regular
OP
chris_b
Drives
A car
Massive thank you to @JamieG95 for the best pics I’ve got since getting the car.
It’s such a difficult colour to capture in a photo and Jamie has done quite the job of it :heart_eyes:

Also being the total tart I am and whilst I’m updating the thread, I ordered a polar blue starter button from IND. It wasn’t cheap by the time customs duty was paid but what do you do ! I like to be different.
Anyway it arrived from IND and somehow the writing wasn’t straight so I mailed them to complain and they dispatched another with express postage FOC from LA and it arrived 3 days later, top service.

E7EBACB5-B8BF-49C2-ADF4-BE44B45F89B2.jpeg
34FD3D3D-B1DB-4BB1-941B-F42823CD18AC.jpeg
2A46D56D-CF1D-49E9-B1BF-7A2358B41EA2.jpeg
4D241CA2-F2CF-417C-81D5-05D550AC5EDF.jpeg
AEC52097-7AF4-459C-995E-8B86BF8B90B3.jpeg
6418C2C0-5506-46CB-8EE1-26EE51F3A70F.jpeg
4C45D22E-8E0F-45E7-B9FC-42D448AE4E0E.jpeg

D4CC69A2-87E4-4FEB-8373-C426D09C1B4B.jpeg

Derekm

RMS Regular
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
Lovely colour. Did I pass you last sunday morning on the road up from Enniskilen and again in the evening?

colin84

RMS Regular
Oil temp ruined a proper ‘swift’ run, I’ll take you for a lap of dundrod next time, hopefully the brake pedal won’t hit the floor this time round :laughing:

Absolutely no prob and good to see you !

Brake pedal on the floor??

Definitely one of my favourite cars, absolutely outstanding.

chris_b

RMS Regular
OP
chris_b
Drives
A car
No was just down in Enniskilen for the day just. Think i have also seen your car parked in City Airport Fast Track Carpark? It has to be one of the best looking M3s out there!
Ah I see, yes it lives there a bit indeed lol Thanks Derek, I thought so too hence my NEED to have it :laughing:

Jason

RMS Regular
That car really is something else, absolutely love the colour and comp pack!

Really takes the front splitter to harden the up though!!

dave b

RMS Regular
Drives
Panny Turbo
Massive thank you to @JamieG95 for the best pics I’ve got since getting the car.
It’s such a difficult colour to capture in a photo and Jamie has done quite the job of it :heart_eyes:

Also being the total tart I am and whilst I’m updating the thread, I ordered a polar blue starter button from IND. It wasn’t cheap by the time customs duty was paid but what do you do ! I like to be different.
Anyway it arrived from IND and somehow the writing wasn’t straight so I mailed them to complain and they dispatched another with express postage FOC from LA and it arrived 3 days later, top service.

View attachment 202275 View attachment 202276 View attachment 202277 View attachment 202278 View attachment 202279 View attachment 202280 View attachment 202281
View attachment 202282

That is beaut Chris :heart:

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Was alongside this down dublin road today, by god it has some road presence! :heart_eyes:

And when people say the photos dont do the colour justice they arent lying!! :heart:
This colour along with the Shakir orange in the m3 is beautiful .i honestly would give both my testicles for this car .ps I have enough children now anyway .:p

Jonny

RMS Regular
Would actually be great to get all the M’s off RMS together for a photo. Take some organising though lol

chris_b

RMS Regular
OP
chris_b
Drives
A car
Was alongside this down dublin road today, by god it has some road presence! :heart_eyes:

And when people say the photos dont do the colour justice they arent lying!! :heart:
Should have give me a beep and shouted RMS massive or something lol ! Yes the colour is quite the thing on a nice day, thanks for the kind words :grinning:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D

View attachment 202275 View attachment 202276 View attachment 202277 View attachment 202278 View attachment 202279 View attachment 202280 View attachment 202281
View attachment 202282

I've just seen these on the computer for the first time- I'm literally lol'ing here at how awesome that top photo is.