BMW Individual Mexico Blue M3 Comp Pack

Lee

RMS Regular
I didn’t Mark, wanted and still want to but the one place I frequently visit is M&S in Enniskillen and the ramps in the car park are quite big and I just about get over them as is. That is literally thee only reason Ive not done so as yet

In Erneside? Don't park in the multistory, park down the Derrychara Link. Theres always one of those buildings sitting unused and plenty of space.

chris_b

RMS Regular
OP
chris_b
Drives
A car
In Erneside? Don't park in the multistory, park down the Derrychara Link. Theres always one of those buildings sitting unused and plenty of space.
I’m such a creature of habit though ! Literally park in the very same spot on the top floor and have done for years lol 😆

Reactions: Lee

Lee

RMS Regular
I’m such a creature of habit though ! Literally park in the very same spot on the top floor and have done for years lol 😆

I never go near the multistorey and I drive a 17 year old standard height Golf

B6GUE

RMS Regular
Drives
MK1 FRS
Have you rear spacers Chris on the wheels?

Brilliant looking car, And it’s so fat looking from the rear 😍

Sailorbaz

RMS Regular
Scotland/Co Tyrone/ Rio de Janiero, Brasil!
Drives
E46 CSL and F10
I really do not come on here anywhere near as much as I used to, I know you're said you had a Fxx M3 but wow Chris, that is stunning. Maybe you've already moved it on and I've not caught up on that thread yet, hope you're doing well, maybe get a catch up on Whatsapp or something, hope the family's well (y)