Bmw M4

sc_evo

RMS Regular
OP
sc_evo
Drives
M4
Update -
I got some carbon on the car, a mixture of genuine and non genuine.
I had considered all possible options and Im happy with the results so far. I have the mirror caps of now and away to get painted gloss black.
Its just been detailed at CCC Detailing so looking the way I want at last. Great work by Eugene as the paint needed quite a bit of work to bring it up & I could never have done this at home on my own.
I lowered it 35mm on H&R springs with 12/15mm Bimecc Spacers from CMWheels. A few pics from the detailers. Looking forward to getting it home now so it can just sit in the garage looking good lol.

Last edited:

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
that rear shot it just unbelievable. love the rear spoiler, just extends enough. brilliant!!

sc_evo

RMS Regular
OP
sc_evo
Drives
M4
Thanks for the kind comments. I would love to be able to get the GTS tail lights and GTS bonnet but the price of them would buy a small house. Anyway that will do me for a while. Need to stop spending for a while.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
That is sitting perfect now, ride height and spacers really improved the stance.

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
That car looks amazing, and looks to be a stunning job done by @euge07

His ramps are superb too!
Cheers Ross. The ramp is a life saver. Really glad I went for it! I have some good photos of the bmw m4 and will get some before it goes
20190828_133055.jpg

colin84

RMS Regular
Although similar, I think Japan red is even nicer than Imola. I imagine that pictures don't fully do the colour justice.