Bmw M4

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
Cheers Alan, how are you getting on with the V8 now? I still miss that car, the sound, the seats and the look of it.

I truly love it. My biggest complaint is not having more time to drive it lol. I’m always itching to take it out! The noise never gets old either.

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
We’re you in ballymoney yesterday? Seen a Japan red m4 outside McLaughlins, looked unreal

sc_evo

RMS Regular
OP
sc_evo
Drives
M4
We’re you in ballymoney yesterday? Seen a Japan red m4 outside McLaughlins, looked unreal
Not me mate. Car was lifting in Ardboe and drove to Bellaghy and parked up for the day.
I truly love it. My biggest complaint is not having more time to drive it lol. I’m always itching to take it out! The noise never gets old either.
It really is a joy to drive!!

Also, I have 2 brand new pilot super sports here for the rear if and when you need them. Same size as is on the car now. Give me a shout if you want them. Be cheaper than any of the tyre shops 😎

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
Not me mate. Car was lifting in Ardboe and drove to Bellaghy and parked up for the day.

It really is a joy to drive!!

Also, I have 2 brand new pilot super sports here for the rear if and when you need them. Same size as is on the car now. Give me a shout if you want them. Be cheaper than any of the tyre shops 😎

Dead on mate. Will give you a shout, am sure you’ll do be a cracker deal 😉

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I think I passed this today on the Ballymacombs Road? Serious note of it and it looks stunning in the red too.

sc_evo

RMS Regular
OP
sc_evo
Drives
M4
Took a notion I needed a M4 Comp Pack so I traded it in to Wilson Motors near Ballymena. They have it up for sale if anyone is interested. Just over 22k miles with full BMW history.

sc_evo

RMS Regular
OP
sc_evo
Drives
M4
Beautiful motor. I'm sure you were sad to see it go.

Perfect non-comp M4 for me.
It happened really quick so I didnt get a chance to really think on it much. I wanted to shift it on as it was 2015 & non-comp & the one i got appeared and Wilsons took mine in as a trade. No hassle and deal done in an hour. Thats the only real reasons. Im into a Nov 2019 comp pack with 16k miles now. San Marino blue with black leather and carbon kit.
That was a stunner, good luck with the CP (y)
Thanks Mark.