BMW parts

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
So moved from Audi to BMW

Where or what is the BMW equivalent to TPS where I can get genuine parts over the counter for lovely prices?

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
So moved from Audi to BMW

Where or what is the BMW equivalent to TPS where I can get genuine parts over the counter for lovely prices?
Couple of decent bmw dealers in England that are a good bit cheaper than the ni dealers and post for free. Will have a look for their names here.

Cotswold bmw.

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
Search part numbers on realoem.com and have a nosy online.

Febi, lemforder and myele are good equivalents

If your driving an ///M, many parts will be dealer only I’m afraid

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
For anything specific I usually find the part nr on realoem.com and then hit eBay.
C3bmw are also quite good.
For brakes and service items I just use the local motor factors.

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
RealOem for part numbers and then try a few dealerships.

Cotswold BMW in England are usually cheaper than local dealerships, but local places sometimes match their quotes. Sometimes next day delivery from Cotswold, depending on the part.

Stuff on eBay is usually always more expensive when I've checked than the prices Cotswold quote me.

Autodoc can be cheap at times too. If you know who makes the part for BMW (Lemforder, TRW, etc), you can usually get it cheaper on there.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Depends on the age of the car, but the BMW Classic parts shop online is brilliant. I think it stops at e34/e36s though!

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
LLL Parts for genuine BMW bits. Used them plenty and they are much cheaper than dealers and locals. Get part numbers from realoem and your sorted. I also find Google the part number once you have it and you can get some great deals.

Neil_M

RMS Regular
@mark19 I have found my local dealership to be as competitive as many online dealers. I guess it does come down to what all you are buying and how often.

All the suggestions above are worth looking at too.

Peter T2

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
haggle with you local dealership, was buying disks and pads front n back Cotswold BMW were the cheapest online, rang the country garage they matched there price and had them in stock. A sale is a sale no matter how much the seller makes on the deal.

JamieG95

RMS Photographer
Drives
M3
JKC in Coleraine have always been good for me. I do always look on eBay and Cotswolds BMW before hand for comparison and when needed will let them know, they will quite happily price match.

As is with TPS, some prices are just stupid and you’re better buying brands like Sachs / Textar / TRW & Lemforder from a motorfactors - @Woodcutter will look after you on those things (y)

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
After a trim piece for my f32, anything online seems to be the total trim. Cotswolds still a good shout or county garage ? Or do I bend over now 😭

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Anyone have a local contact for parts at BMW? Need a couple of expensive bits and any little discount would help!

mark19

RMS Regular
OP
M
Drives
golf
Anyone have a local contact for parts at BMW? Need a couple of expensive bits and any little discount would help!
Cotswold bmw. They post to. Were cheaper than barvian and country garage by a good bit. Including postage
Just ring them up :grinning:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I usually get from them, but they weren't actually overly cheap on these bits.

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
I usually get from them, but they weren't actually overly cheap on these bits.

yeah cotswold bmw have never beaten any quotes JKC have given me.

Just call your local bmw dealer and ask for their best trade price, they are all pretty similar.

If your near coleraine, ask for Reece or Stephen and they will get your sorted.