Body Repairs?

rickymon24

RMS Regular
Drives
GTR
Noticed a small paint chip recently on the rear bumper of the GTR. Turns out it was there when I bought the car and so Nissan Bournemouth are going to cover the cost of the repair.
They've asked me to take the car to my local body repair shop for an estimate.
Went to Charles Hurst Carsmetic in Dunmurry yesterday but I wasn't totally happy with the service or advice so I want to shop around..
Can anyone recommend any good body repair shops in Belfast or even further afield. I'll travel for the best service.

Here's the damage....
01.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg

rickymon24

RMS Regular
OP
rickymon24
Drives
GTR
Wouldn't use Blair's to paint my fence if I'm honest.

AG Automotive
Alwyn Johnson in Moira
KCRC is it in Bangor direction
Why's that? Took it to them this morning for a quote. Guy seemed to know his stuff and didnt seem to be taking the piss.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Why's that? Took it to them this morning for a quote. Guy seemed to know his stuff and didnt seem to be taking the piss.

Maybe just a bad day for me but it was truly awful, family and friends were horrified by the customer service I received from both father and son and my invoice was laughable. Work was ok (generous) given the price. Wouldn't be back though. But each to there own.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Tbf I used Blair’s last year for a small issue and think it was Andrew I dealt with and he was 100% honest with me and explained it might not be fixable 100%.he got it 99% And I was more than happy .

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Like I said guys it's my experience ... I thought they were average on the paint work and customer service was obsimal

Know plenty of people on here who use them.

I wouldn't grace their doors again so hence why I've given my experience to this guy who asked

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I’m always surprised by the recommendations on here too. After seeing a car they’d apparently done (and featured on their website) I couldn’t believe the standard of the finish. I wouldn’t even think my standards are higher than most!

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
AG done a few bits for me including a windows out respray. Was a professional setup and he done the job when he said, I know some body shops like to take on work and not start it for weeks.