boot build design

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
at the min i have a box in the boot for the sub to get me going but i cant decide on a layout. a have a two subs (but rather use one) and two amps. can anyone give me a few ideas. i liked scrobs from his old ibiza but i need other ideas. cheers

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
heres a few of my work in progress boot

Attachments

• boot2.jpg
    boot2.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 239
  • boot3.jpg
    boot3.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 275

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
OP
natogreen16v
Drives
Stuff
looks really well andy. cheers mate. c'mon people, dont wana copy anyones, just looking for inspiration

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 R
best idea chum is to go to your boot and set things out, or draw them and see where you think they will look best, thats what i did with mine. Kris Quinn from SQD gave me the idea for it, then i went and drew it out a few times, and set things out and came up wif my finished build

Attachments

• DSC01964.jpg
    DSC01964.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 436

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
OP
natogreen16v
Drives
Stuff
thats a good idea. cheers. duno wat i want tho. plain and simply or wild?

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 R
nice and suble, possbily incorporate some yellow into, either carpet or if the budget will provide, get alacantra. but if your talking about one sub and one amp then keep it suble...

*sideways*

Drives
Pug 205
I am thinging about putting 2 subs at each side of my boot, screen in the middle and amp on the floor. Nothing too powerful, just for show

106lad

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
*sideways* said:
I am thinging about putting 2 subs at each side of my boot, screen in the middle and amp on the floor. Nothing too powerful, just for show

Your 15, and your going to do this in a 205??:relieved:

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
OP
natogreen16v
Drives
Stuff
cheers ewok but hav all the gear. just need to decide on a build. dont wana make something then 2 days later decide i dont like it

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
cor5a_kid said:
ust need to decide on a build. dont wana make something then 2 days later decide i dont like it

Im at this stage too.. lol

Iv been looking over the net at different boot builds, trying to get ideas of what will look well, and what would just look daft..

Found some class designs for a bit of inspiration, so if ya want them emailed just say (y)

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
OP
natogreen16v
Drives
Stuff
Damn Fine Clio said:
Im at this stage too.. lol

Iv been looking over the net at different boot builds, trying to get ideas of what will look well, and what would just look daft..

Found some class designs for a bit of inspiration, so if ya want them emailed just say (y)

its really annoyin. isnt it? im sick havnt to explain to people my boot build is not just a mdf box. lol. yea email me the pics. i'll pm u my address. cheers

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
OP
natogreen16v
Drives
Stuff
cheers chris. looks really well. my two amps are different so im have only one on display.

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
OP
natogreen16v
Drives
Stuff
wat are the square holes alone the front edge for? liftin it out? looks well

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.