bora radio

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

GT_MAXER

RMS Regular
firstly do you need adapter plug for wiring in r will it plug straight in?also anyone got the keys to remove the radio as i cant get it out.need to get my sound system in asap..thanks

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
Ive got keys, but im not local. Unless you fancy a drive down to belfast. The bora uses an ISO plug so an aftermarket HU will plug straight in.

gttc16

RMS Member
To get the bora stereo out just get to flat pieces of metal, like a hacksaw blade but not as wide (say if you half a hacksaw blade) and about 4-6 inches long and push them into the holes in the stereo and pull out the unit.
I used some galvo band halved myself and it did the job just fine.
When putting in the new unit the power and speaker wires were a bit of a balls to get pushed down out of the way of the stereo. Removed that coin holder thing over the stereo until the stereo was about an inch from being in and pushed all the wires down out of the way, refit the coin holder and then push the stereo into it final position.
Hope this helps a bit.

GT_MAXER

RMS Regular
OP
GT_MAXER
i work in belfast lanyon place beside waterfront hall and hilton.clk could you drop them over r anything as i dont know my way around belfast.

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
Nah mate, you'd need to get down to boucher cos I cant get out of work during the day, well not for long anyway. Im right beside VW if u know where that is.

GT_MAXER

RMS Regular
OP
GT_MAXER
i cud try get down 2moro mate im driving to work this week.ill bring down car with me and use them for 2seconds.that ok???

Porter

RMS Regular
GT_MAXER said:
i cud try get down 2moro mate im driving to work this week.ill bring down car with me and use them for 2seconds.that ok???

dont tell me your another northbrook employee?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.