Borrow: 18/19/20” Audi A4/Q5 wheels

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Our Q5 badly needs its wheels done and it’s last on the list of things to do to it but just don’t have the few days or so it needs to sit up.

Any kind sole able to help out please for a few Days?

They will probably be going to Polsihed Alloys in Dundonald.

Marc

RMS Moderator
Have you checked with him? He has turned wheels around in 1 day for me before on the wife’s car.

iceworx

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf 20v turbo
I have a set of 18 x 9, et 52 Speedlines, off my TT, here in Bangor if that's of any help to you.

J55NI

RMS Regular
Have you checked with him? He has turned wheels around in 1 day for me before on the wife’s car.

Done the same for me, dropped the car up at 6pm tuesday and collected Wednesday at 6pm :grinning:

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Have a set of 20" RS6 alloys tucked away in work you're more than welcome to borrow

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
I have a set of 18 x 9, et 52 Speedlines, off my TT, here in Bangor if that's of any help to you.

I don't think the bore size would be correct - think I need 66.6mm

Have a set of 20" RS6 alloys tucked away in work you're more than welcome to borrow

That may work! Can you check the bore? Where are you based Rick?

Last edited:

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo

Don't want them rushed and doubt these could be turned round in a day, they are pretty bad :worried:

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
I don't think the bore size would be correct - think I need 66.6mm

That may work! Can you check the bore? Where are you based Rick?

Think they're 57.1 will double check when I get back. Makes no sense why manufacturers can't stick to one size for everything, old Audi's are 5 x 100 new ones are 5 x 112. Regular cars are bore of 57.1 SUVs are 66.something....

If you can figure out a way to make 57.1 fit they're here.

Based in Newry but would be in the city centre often enough

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
17s of no use?

Probably be way too small but thanks anyway

Think they're 57.1 will double check when I get back. Makes no sense why manufacturers can't stick to one size for everything, old Audi's are 5 x 100 new ones are 5 x 112. Regular cars are bore of 57.1 SUVs are 66.something....

If you can figure out a way to make 57.1 fit they're here.

Based in Newry but would be in the city centre often enough

Need to be 66.6mm, be tricky to get a reducer I would assume for 57.1mm and a lot of hassle.

Thanks for the offer! :grinning:

Markhall

RMS Regular
Drives
Ax gt, defender
I have a set of 20" merc alloys here your welcome to borrow 5x112 . I have 22” on now so these are just lying about

4ADC82F5-0156-441D-BCFF-F187AD6291E0.jpeg

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
@Markhall that might work perfectly however my wife has a meeting in England at the end of the month so will see what she is doing with the car as I will try get them done then while she is away for a couple of days

Markhall

RMS Regular
Drives
Ax gt, defender
@Markhall that might work perfectly however my wife has a meeting in England at the end of the month so will see what she is doing with the car as I will try get them done then while she is away for a couple of days

I’ll pm you my number . Give me a text if you want them and I’m sure I can meet you somewhere. I’m from Limavady but up your way with work the odd day. I can throw them in the van