Borrow bmw e60 diagnostics

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
e60 320d
Anyone in the north coast area able to lend me bmw diagnostics to try and see what’s going on with this e60.

Beer money is available 🤣

RevT

RMS Regular
I have an Autel machine I could connect up for you and see if it comes up with anything, it could be tomorrow evening or Tuesday before I could get to you though. 👍🏼

gary1365

RMS Regular
OP
gary1365
Drives
e60 320d
I have an Autel machine I could connect up for you and see if it comes up with anything, it could be tomorrow evening or Tuesday before I could get to you though. 👍🏼
Cheers right now I’m lying in under it praising all the gods the dpf is still in it. Now to smash it out 🤣

RevT

RMS Regular
Let me know how you get on sure and if you still need it. I’ll try for tomorrow evening but possibly be Tuesday. Is it starting and driving at the minute?

gary1365

RMS Regular
OP
gary1365
Drives
e60 320d
Let me know how you get on sure and if you still need it. I’ll try for tomorrow evening but possibly be Tuesday. Is it starting and driving at the minute?
Yea it’s sorted now I gutted the dpf. It was real slow today was crawling up the Coleraine mtn at 35mph it’s like a different car now.

gary1365

RMS Regular
OP
gary1365
Drives
e60 320d
@RevT I may need a lens of your diagnostics yet I’m putting the empty dpf back on now I need I see if it still stays in limp.

RevT

RMS Regular
Did it stay in limp mode? Might just need reset. I’ll maybe be able to sort for you tomorrow at some point.