Bottle Jack

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
@lightning have you any bottle jacks in stock and what's your best prices on them? Don't need nothing too industrial, something to lift around the 2-4t mark would be good.

Also if you have any high reach axle stands I'd be interested. And I also need a few funnels, jugs etc for various oil changes.

Cheers :grinning:

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Hi there I'm England bound and not getting today due to lack of boats but we definitely have 2/4t etc in bottle jacks, they will be sub £15/£20 will check exactly when I get back. Plenty of stands/funnels etc also (y)

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
Spot on mate, let me know when you're back and have checked and I'll pop across. Dare say I'll end up buying more when I see all the tools lol!

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Yep, I've an appointment with a customer on site in the morning so leave it till after 2 to be safe.

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
Perfect mate, I'll get the xmas shopping done in the morning and call up later in the afternoon to sort my own xmas presents out!

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
Cheers again @lightning for sorting me out with what I needed today, I guarantee I'll be back at some point for more!

And remember give me a shout if you're off to play in the snow up the hills (y)

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Cheers again @lightning for sorting me out with what I needed today, I guarantee I'll be back at some point for more!

And remember give me a shout if you're off to play in the snow up the hills (y)

No worries. Def will, if theres snow we'll be in it. Shogun will look well with the work done on it.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.