Performance: Bride seat, tomei fpr etc s14 evo etc

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

jincam

RMS Regular
Drives
Gt coupe
Trying to clear a shed before I move so here goes I will throw up pics tomorrow.
bride reclining bucket seat. I got it in a ae86 corolla 9 years ago long before fakes flooded the market. It has been repaired on the outside bolster but still very neat and I recently valeted it. 70 pound
Brand new walboro 255 fuel pump. Bought for an sr20 never out of the box 50 pound
Tomei fuel pressure regulator with funky tomei guage. Used but in excellent condition and comes with an adapter for the fuel rail 50 pound
Nissan s14 door handle moulded guage holder with new never fitted defi boost
guage. This is extremely rare and looks really well in an s14 nissan. Basically incorporates a guage in the drivers door handle, looks really smart. 90 pound
No offers unless you buy all of the parts. Pm me

jincam

RMS Regular
OP
jincam
Drives
Gt coupe
Four PM'S about the bride seat I'm starting to think I advertised it for too little. My loss is chopaholics gain though bump for the rest of the bits

gary87

RMS Regular
I can't believe the BRIDE seat was cheaper than a boost gauge holder! I would have bought it just to sit in my house at that price! Lol.

jincam

RMS Regular
OP
jincam
Drives
Gt coupe
The boost guage holder is very hard to get its a nismo copy but i know what you mean. Bride seats award massive jap points

monty1991

RMS Regular
Drives
M200 Mugen
where ya from lad? i'll take the tomei fpr, stick that gauge holder up on the owners forum an it will sell! ther worth a fortune these days!

jincam

RMS Regular
OP
jincam
Drives
Gt coupe
Guage holder and boost guage sold the seat is now a maternity ward for cats in the shed :mad:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.