Brownlow hosts Annual Castle Classic Club Show

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cess

RMS Staff
On the RMS Blog: The picturesque, stately grandeur of Brownlow House provided an idyllic backdrop for the annual Castle Classic Club show. The sight of a series 1 E-Type grabbing some shade below a tree, as the lawns bathed in golden sunshine, looked suitably perfect. It harked back to a previous halcyon-era of carefree motoring, when British sports cars ruled the roost.

In fact, that could have been the unintentional theme of the show, as there were a fantastic array of MGs with an MGA MGB, Midgets and even a Magnette on show. (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Lovely photos @S0NNY. I arrived late but there was still plenty to see.

They gave me this nice plaque type thing when I was leaving. Thought it was a nice touch.

IMG_4945.jpg

Cess

RMS Staff
OP
Cess
A total hidden gem of a show. What a setting. What great displays, great variety and great photos. I mean, a wide arch Suzuki SC100?! It's worth checking out @S0NNY 's pictures to see that alone.

Personal favorite in terms of composition and subject matter:

Castle-Classic-RMS-127.jpg

What the heck is it? Wracking my brain here.

fleety

RMS Regular
On the RMS Blog: The picturesque, stately grandeur of Brownlow House provided an idyllic backdrop for the annual Castle Classic Club show. The sight of a series 1 E-Type grabbing some shade below a tree, as the lawns bathed in golden sunshine, looked suitably perfect. It harked back to a previous halcyon-era of carefree motoring, when British sports cars ruled the roost.

In fact, that could have been the unintentional theme of the show, as there were a fantastic array of MGs with an MGA MGB, Midgets and even a Magnette on show. (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here
I didn't realise that this article had been put up as I'd been reading all previous information under the news and events section, seriously well put together and I'll be letting the club members have a catch up on your post. Cheers folks and roll on next year for a bigger and better show at Brownlow House Lurgan.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.