Bsb 2018

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
Starts Easter holidays, best racing series imo. Can the younsters like gino rea etc stick it to shakey byrne n leon haslam this year.

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Hopefully! At the very least show the old boys some new tricks.

Shakey and Haslam are probably the two riders of a small few who won't be outridden by team mates with a point to prove. It's very true though that the title isn't won in the first round but can certainly be lost.

BLS

RMS Regular
OP
BLS
Drives
bmw
The othher wee fella bradley ray is some talent to would be nice to see him up there at the front too .

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
The Buildbase garage will be interesting with him and Coops, James Buchan will be looking to not only impress on the Kwak but get the better of his old mate.

Reactions: BLS

BLS

RMS Regular
OP
BLS
Drives
bmw
Brooks will be up there on the yam too i reckon

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
No doubt about that, Ellison in with a shout on the Tag Yamaha, we know it can run well.

Speaking of Tag Yamaha, big Shaun Whinfield might be in for a decent season with so many team swaps and relative newcomers on the grid. He won't be pushing podiums IMO but consistent points.

I don't think Ive ever been as excited for race season, it'll be elbow banging and paint swaping awesome!

BLS

RMS Regular
OP
BLS
Drives
bmw
No doubt about that, Ellison in with a shout on the Tag Yamaha, we know it can run well.

Speaking of Tag Yamaha, big Shaun Whinfield might be in for a decent season with so many team swaps and relative newcomers on the grid. He won't be pushing podiums IMO but consistent points.

I don't think Ive ever been as excited for race season, it'll be elbow banging and paint swaping awesome!
Cant wait for it to start either, beers will be in the fridge nice n chilled :grinning:

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Racing brought forward due to weather.

My top 6 for R1

Shakey
Dixon
Haslam
Brookes
Ryde
Hicky

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Whens race 1?
DZrhgHCXkAAZNz6.jpg

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
That's the fear for tomorrow so they squeezed the program down to barebones to get at least 1 race in.

18mins left of qualifying

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Iddon Rea TMAC Barrier SMRZ and a couple others

Last edited:

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Iddon was holding his arm but haven't seen anything mentioned about him, everyone else a bit mucky and winded

BLS

RMS Regular
OP
BLS
Drives
bmw
Hope its not same arm he injured last year.
I take it weathers bad?

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Dry but the temp is playing havoc with tyre temps on the left side. Haslam and Shakey went to directors office to chat after Q fearing a safety car may let temps drop

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.