BSB 2019

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
1st round at silverstone today, should be a great season great weather for opener . Yesterdays supersport race between kennedy and seeley and jones was great racing.

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
Excellent race 1 at Donnington, Scott Redding came from nowhere.
Perfect massive high side from Josh Brookes, lucky to walk away.

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Kennedys highside looked just as painful :eek: Can't wait to see Scotts instagram story later :joy::joy:

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Aye some good racing today there, few lucky lads following them highsides 😮

Bridewell was going so well at the start an all, but fair play to Redding

Brian mc21

RMS Regular
Is BSB not on tv anywhere today. Watched yesterday’s and they said it would be on Quest today. I’m 99% sure I seen it in the listings for Quest when I looked way early on this morning and set record. Seems to have disappeared completely or am I doting.

Slimsbikers

RMS Regular
Drives
S1000xr
Is BSB not on tv anywhere today. Watched yesterday’s and they said it would be on Quest today. I’m 99% sure I seen it in the listings for Quest when I looked way early on this morning and set record. Seems to have disappeared completely or am I doting.
Showing in the listings that it's on Quest from 1pm.

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
^Yep Quest, too much Tennis and Cycling on Eurosport so they farmed out to their partner (Quest also show highlights progs)

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
I'm starting to wonder how long Glen Irwin will keep his place in Kawasaki. He doesn't seem to be able to get to grips with it after the Ducati. I really hope he gets it together soon, he's a much better rider than his results are showing.
Saying that..........Andrew is having some good finishes on the Honda.

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
^Agree with that. Kinda gutted Fores didn't get the win there, clearly Wilf and Javier were too (rightly)

Looking at the weather now it's going to be an interesting R3.

DriftnSlide

Banned
Drives
S60 D5 SE
^Agree with that. Kinda gutted Fores didn't get the win there, clearly Wilf and Javier were too (rightly)

Looking at the weather now it's going to be an interesting R3.

Yep Fores was on a mission there, but you have to give Redding the credit for thinking ahead, knowing it was getting stopped.

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
D7fv4JIWsAAQSxd.jpg

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Redding definitely rode well this weekend, though he’s ridden Donington before. Be interesting to see how quickly he adapts to the circuits that he’s never been at before. Some great racing though!

I’m sure Keith Farmer will be sore tomorrow, that looked brutal!

BLS

RMS Regular
OP
BLS
Drives
bmw
Bit of argy bargy between kennedy and seeley ....some great racing tho.