BTCC 2019

Dan.86

RMS Regular
That was special, absolutely fantastic!

Gotta really feel for Cammish though.
Yeh gutting for him but that’s the first time the luck has changed for Turkington in that way. Cammish will be a champion in the future.

Matt Neal is totally to blame mind you for how the day went. Turkington flying and Cammish pushing.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Was this at brands? Want to watch highlights of this if possible

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Probably didn’t think he’d much chance at the start of race 3. Haven’t watched much btcc this year but that was a great ending.

Unlucky for Cammish but great to see.

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Was this at brands? Want to watch highlights of this if possible
Yes, Brands hatch Indy (or whatever the longer variation is called). Usually repeated on ITV4 the following Saturday or should be on the ITV Hub app soon enough.

Absolutely gutted for Cammish, really harsh way to lose a championship. However, races like that are what made me love BTCC in the first place. Congratulations to Turks, that's a great boost for NI motorsport.

MagicRat

RMS Regular
OP
MagicRat
Drives
JapScrap
Just catching up with race reports from the BTCC website. Couldn't get the bar steward ITV hub to work in Portugal😠

Fantastic drive from a worthy champion in race 3. He's had to pull off some great comeback drives during the past 3 meetings following some d:ck driving from his rivals.

I'm not surprised at Matt Neal. He's a cnut, has always been a cnut and will always be a cnut. Horrible arrogant git, so is his Da; slap it up them.

Gibbo

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Wow, just caught up with race 3 managed to avoid social media for the result.

What a drive from Colin he was ringing the neck of that bm, got the head down put the pressure on Cammish, who im gutted for as well, even backed out when he nudged Jackson a true gentleman racer.

Well deserved!!!!

Dan.86

RMS Regular
846F9E39-D875-4BC7-BD08-B79089059451.jpeg

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Oh boy 😅

Bit of karma at the end there, lol. Neil throws it one way by being a giant ass hat, and then lady luck throws it the other way. Some drive by Colin in the end as well, not just all handed to him, still had to work for that.

Right results all round in the end.

How refreshing after one of the dullest F1 "races" in a while, lol.

stuartyvilla

RMS Regular
Drives
182/ 208 GTI
Watched the highlights last night, superb from Turkington! A monster of a drive in race 3, although very hard on Cammish but I personally find it hard to like Team Dynamics (mainly because of Matt Neal) but I still think the 2009 finale which he won was just as impressive.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Started a 2020 thread here:

Reactions: dub