Burger Run #2

56oval

RMS Regular
@Chris tii , I never did get the Spark to work or I’d have let you fly it. Damn thing is like an xBox, it needs an update every time you switch it on lol
Sounds like my mrs.
I was at the back of small group on the way the Newcastle, and I think you where near the front. We definitely weren’t going slow!

Its a torque monster. Pulls like a freight train from 1500 rpm. Might get it mapped next year and put a taller 5th gear in it.

Then i can get there before you lot and get the burgers and kettle on 😂

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Thanks. I actually wanted to chat to you about your car and dealing with Torque GT. I’m currently using them to import a Forester Sti.
Sorry, I probably wasn't near the car that much today. I'm always happy to go over my experience with Torque GT. Any questions you have, let me know. I think @Samy888's evo is a torque GT car too.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
OP
Sonny
Pulled some clips off the dashcam, really nothing special but gives an idea of the route.

Burger-Run-1 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-2 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-6 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-8 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-22 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-23 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-24 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-25 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-27 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-28 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-29 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-30 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-31 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-33 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-34 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-37 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-45 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-46 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-48 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-52 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-53 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-54 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-58 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-59 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-60 by s g, on Flickr

All pics here:

KevM

RMS Regular
Sounds like my mrs.

Its a torque monster. Pulls like a freight train from 1500 rpm. Might get it mapped next year and put a taller 5th gear in it.

Then i can get there before you lot and get the burgers and kettle on 😂

hold up, does the Transporter have a kitchen and kettle??

Forget the Newcastle burgers, 56oval bacon baps & tea for the next one!! 😜

steeldevil

RMS Regular
Drives
Lexus IS300h
Looked like a great day going by the photos, must get to the next one. I passed Spelga when most of the cars were parked but I was boggin from hiking round tollymore.

phil_20

RMS Regular
Was a great day out. Well what I saw of it, sadly I had to bale out before we got to Newcastle. Was good to get the rallye out, been 5 years since last mot. Will stick around till the end next time.

The pops and bangs out of one of the minis was very entertaining!

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
@ahannigan that motor of yours sounds immense i love it.

@Samy888 your Evo is stunning everything about it is bang on the money it just looks like an absolute hoot to drive,

@quattro Rick what can I say your car is a beast. Good to see you again as well.

Good to see you too tufty, yeah it's an animal although I reckon turbo upgrade will be a game changer 😏

When you took off from there I swear there were echoes of your exhaust around the valley! Lol

I was thinking to myself I wonder how far I'll have to get before they can't hear me anymore 🙈

Was a long drive back but it was worth it.

That GTi looks like it would be a hoot to drive! Fair play and I'm sure you enjoyed the drive 👍

c_rad

RMS Regular
Definitely up for the next one! Would be nice to get the Astra out with everyone if the weather is alright!

Gemma

RMS Regular
I'd love to make the next one but I'm always working weekends but off in November 16th and 17th lol
No doubt it'll be the week before or after lol always the way

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Quite possibly. He was parked in the Slieve Donard too but I only got speaking to him at Spelga.