Burger Run #2

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
So drives like a ****, endangers other road users, asked not to come back, thinks it's hilarious. Is that the summary here?

If so, what a ****ing balloon.

Yes all his mates found it funny too asking him did he get the first burger. Unfortunately if he continues to drive like an asshole he will soon be an other statistic on our roads. I know we all send our cars on abit but we are aware of the environment around us and we dont overtake on hills or blind bends.

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
Once I've a nice motor back on the road I'll make one of these. I know it's not about the motors but I couldn't stand a run in my boring 5dr 1.6 petrol focus, bad enough daily driving to work never mind a run with some of the metal in the above pics:joy:.

So drives like a ****, endangers other road users, asked not to come back, thinks it's hilarious. Is that the summary here?

If so, what a ****ing balloon.

From what I've heard not the first time he's causes issues at an event.

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
Once I've a nice motor back on the road I'll make one of these. I know it's not about the motors but I couldn't stand a run in my boring 5dr 1.6 petrol focus, bad enough daily driving to work never mind a run with some of the metal in the above pics:joy:.

I wouldn't worry about being in a 1.6 petrol, I was in the least powerful car by a severe margin and had a blast!

I do have a bit of a want now for a Mini Cooper S:no_mouth:

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Yes all his mates found it funny too asking him did he get the first burger. Unfortunately if he continues to drive like an asshole he will soon be an other statistic on our roads. I know we all send our cars on abit but we are aware of the environment around us and we dont overtake on hills or blind bends.
Don’t see any need to blast past others in the convoy just to make out your fast, what a knob.

only time passing the convoy should be to make noise :joy: and obviously safely8o|

like you passing me on the M1, loving the v8 lol

all well and good have a blast now and again when the roads clear etc. Was a good wee straight by kirkistown lol