Burger Run #2

MarkM

RMS Regular
Audi t**t. Once he overtook Jonny we slowed and then took a right so **** him. No need for the way he was getting on.

Seemed a nice guy too, but some iffy driving!

thanks to everyone for making us welcome!

90807195-5DF5-46A8-970E-CE991FB41B11.jpeg

Cookies

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Thanks guys. Thoroughly enjoyable run, and the venue for food was just brilliant.

Great to have chatted to a few folk at the table. . Need to hear more about the big RS6!!

Hope the fermanagh contingent managed to get home to Kesh. Credit to you for coming all this way for a spin!!

Cheers

Cooks

Jonny

RMS Regular
I’ve not had the car out today so I’ll probably tag along at som
Good run out but too many stops and not enough driving.
Also who was the t**t in the green Audi, almost caused at least two head on crashes
Complete tosser!! genuinely thought he was getting wiped out going round the Ulsterbus.
Had to hit the anchors.
We had stops to keep everyone together, first run there weren’t enough stops. This time maybe too many. It’s trial and error until we find the right number.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
@Andy888 those pics are brilliant, was great to see the Alfa, nothing beats a wagon 😁 although yourself and @Tufty made the schoolboy error of not bringing oil with yous 😂 I'd 2 X 1 litre bottles, occasionally I take the 5L too haha

Absolutely fantastic roads and brilliant to be able to make decent progress with the crappy weather

@Sonny good job all around organising everything, really went well, it's always more fun to drive and hear other cars than just walking about a car park looking at them for hours

@Cookies she's totally standard 😈 bar just about everything lmao

Great to see so many cars being used instead of tucked away! Can't wait for the next one

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Complete tosser!! genuinely thought he was getting wiped out going round the Ulsterbus.
Had to hit the anchors.
We had stops to keep everyone together, first run there weren’t enough stops. This time maybe too many. It’s trial and error until we find the right number.

I'd say the quantity of stops today was fine, maybe just shorten the length of time staying at each, better to regroup frequently than not enough.

Think CB radios might be needed for the next one so we can have several lead cars keeping everyone on the same route 😂

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Didnt help you went the wrong way leaving Ards :joy:

Sonny said we were heading to portaferry and I was following Tufty 😂 I thought this isn't right but sure that's what happens when there's last minute changes. Didn't take long catching up 😏

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Good to see everyone today and meet some new faces. Was a good drive out and not as much traffic as I thought there may be. Quantity of stops was fine for me as handy way of getting everyone back together again.

@quattro Rick that Ballynahinch to Dromore Road is some craic, I wasn't sure if you were following me or not at first 😂

Definitely highlighted my need for a LSD which will be getting installed on Tuesday thankfully!

Cheers @Sonny for organising, great venue for food also 👍🏻

Cookies

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW

Great to get a chat with you, Jonny. Your car sounds just incredible.

@Cookies she's totally standard 😈 bar just about everything lmao
Mate, I'd love a look around it next time there's a burger (lasagne) run on.

Cheers

Cooks
Good to see everyone today and meet some new faces. Was a good drive out and not as much traffic as I thought there may be. Quantity of stops was fine for me as handy way of getting everyone back together again.

@quattro Rick that Ballynahinch to Dromore Road is some craic, I wasn't sure if you were following me or not at first 😂

Definitely highlighted my need for a LSD which will be getting installed on Tuesday thankfully!

Great to chat to you at the table, mate. 👍

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796

I pulled in to wait for tufty, but realised that they probably went to sprucefield, no idea why but I thought they'd go via dromore and head to gilford for a scalp, but then realised loaney was for the M1

So ended up catching you up 😂 I actually thought you were heading to dromara, good fun all the same

Great to get a chat with you, Jonny. Your car sounds just incredible.

Mate, I'd love a look around it next time there's a burger (lasagne) run on.

Cheers

Cooks

Great to chat to you at the table, mate. 👍

By all means if you ever want a rip in it don't be afraid to ask, I'm more than happy to take out passengers. It's almost as fun seeing their reaction than it is driving the thing!

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Did you get back to fermanagh ok, mate?
Yeah home about 20mins ago there just with 290miles covered since leaving this morning.

Followed @Tufty to the junction 10 and got more tea there before heading home, ended up stopping with a mate for a chat too so took a little longer.

good to meet yous

@Sonny I think the number of stops was fine, it’s good for regrouping especially after so idiots go the wrong way at the start and have to take a speedy detour to get back in the right place :-#

Also nice to get out and just chat with ones, and maybe get out between different cars.

spent most of the time between @Tufty and @quattro Rick, both I treat sounding machines and loved smelling the petrol fumes of the RS4 (nothing better on a car run) andseeing the animal RS6 twitch outa junctions and go from 100metres behind to on you ass in no time.

good to finally say hello to you @Gemma after crossing paths several times.

Won’t mention everyone but good to meet new people and see ones I already knew again, will definitely be going again, happy to continue throughout the winter even

Bita dirt doesn’t bother me 😂

7910B2E7-B11D-4511-BBBD-4FE43CDDAB47.jpeg
B0320B41-AB23-45D2-BB12-C913A0A9F4C2.jpeg
5B3562AA-470C-4AC0-9B62-BE3B89C0DEF9.jpeg
FACC1B55-8F82-4A30-8066-55693D1C85FC.jpeg
A8D63643-DFED-48B2-8DC1-5AAED3EE7AE0.jpeg
C1D88123-AAC3-4AA8-BCD9-C2F920056DF1.jpeg

I arrived the dirtiest car and definitely left the same way lol