Burger Run #2

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
I pulled in to wait for tufty, but realised that they probably went to sprucefield, no idea why but I thought they'd go via dromore and head to gilford for a scalp, but then realised loaney was for the M1

So ended up catching you up 😂 I actually thought you were heading to dromara, good fun all the same

yeah I made a bit of a mess following ones today, I party blame doing it on 4hrs sleep lol. But yeah we headed for the M1 from Ballynahinch, was disappointed not to get a proper space to get a wee blast down the M1 with @Tufty but was very busy

I’d love to get a passenger run in your beast at some point, I will definitely be out for more runs.
@weeloaney yes nice meeting you too but could I remember what your name was!! Haha mind blank!!
Andrew or Andy, I’m not too fussy. Had mind blanks myself today, @mcmurray came over and introduced himself and took me too long to figure out who he was even when he said, sorry mate lol.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
OP
Sonny
FB Link to photos: SJKG

Sorry they're nearly all just point and shoot. Safer using my phone today 8o|

Burger-Run-1 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-2 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-9 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-11 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-16 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-19 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-20 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-23 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-24 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-25 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-26 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-33 by s g, on FlickrBurger-Run-35 by s g, on FlickrBurger-Run-36 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-37 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-41 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-43 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-44 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-45 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-48 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-51 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-52 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-53 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-61 by s g, on Flickr

Sonny

RMS Photographer
OP
Sonny
Burger-Run-67 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-72 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-73 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-75 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-76 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-77 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-78 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-79 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-80 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-81 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-83 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-85 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-90 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-93 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-92 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-94 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-97 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-98 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-99 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-100 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-101 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-102 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-103 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-105 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-106 by s g, on Flickr
Burger-Run-107 by s g, on Flickr

Happy cleaning all

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Good to put a few more faces to usernames. Enjoyed getting the car out for a few hours to stretch its legs.

The noise from that RS6 is comical. :joy:

run-1.jpg

run-2.jpg

run-3.jpg

run-6.jpg

run-4.jpg

run-5.jpg

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
Went out last night and had one to many pints so was no fit shape to drive this morning. Looked like a good run

Zach57

RMS Regular
Had a great run out today and good to meet new and like minded people.
I’m glad I didn’t spend too much time cleaning the car yesterday as it looked exactly the same by the time I got to Tesco’s.

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Well what an awesome run that was from start to finish even tho we some how went the wrong way out of Tesco`s and thanks to @Rocko for pointing that out. I was just following the two in front of me then suddenly thought we are going the wrong way but we all got sorted and got back on track.

The amount of stops along the way was spot on as it give us time to regroup/catch up.. @quattro Rick as you know already your car is a beast its scary how quick it picks up and goes as we left Lisburn I was fairly planted and you passed me like I was stopped its an Animal. I knew shortly after this when we arrived in Newtownards I would lose my wife to your car lol now the search for an RS6 begins. @Andy888 it was nice to meet you at our Oil Pitstop lol I was thinking the whole way down the road that my car might need oil soon as its been awhile and as soon as we hit main street Kircubbin the light came on.

@weeloaney it was good to see you again my man glad you made it home safe and sound that was a nice wee run down the M1 on the road home the wee mazda sounds lovely.

It was a good day alround with plenty of nice cars even the weather wasn't that bad. Looking forward to the next one already hopefully next time round I will have a new clutch fitted and coilovers adjusted accordingly as they are to soft.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Looked like a great day out, down my neck of the woods too, but unfortunately I was on return from a stag do so couldnt make it. Even though I didnt go, must add good work by all those involved in organising; @Sonny and whoever else! (y)