Buy Tyres The Easy Way

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

hometyreni

Drives
Ford Mondeo ST22
Need new tyres but haven't got time ? Call Hometyre and let us match you with the right tyre at the right price. You pay for the tyre/s and we will fit them free at your home or workplace at a time that suits you. Choose from a massive selection of tyres to suit cars, 4x4's, SUV and vans. We can supply all the leading brand name tyres and also a wide range of low cost budget and mid range tyres. All tyres are digitally balanced and fitted with a new valve inclusive in price, old tyres are taken away. Other services include; puncture repairs, laser wheel alignment and locking wheel nut removal. Save the phone number below and give us a call next time you need tyres.

Got your own tyres and need them fitted ? We can fit your own new or used tyres at a time and place that suits you for a fixed price.

Areas covered include; Belfast, Lisburn, All North Down.

Hometyre (N.I.)
Call; 07545 916 335
Email; norman.mckee@hometyre.co.uk
Web; www.hometyre.co.uk

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Used Norman yesterday. Top job.

The car isn't driving but he came out to the house and fitted a set of part worn tyres without me needing to be there. Very good, reliable, friendly service and was happy to accommodate me even when I mucked him about (car literally won't move now which is causing me all kinds of problems). Highly recommended to all (y)

Well priced too.

Will be using him again.

Many Thanks.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.