C&C at PMG Sunday 28th April

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
I passed him on the way in which was very weird. I tried to stop but he drove on. I didn't see his specifically but I imagine they're quite close spec wise. He looked like he has the carbon exterior stuff which I opted for painted carbon in Dark palladium.

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
Such a great turn out. Loved the evo estate and assetto abarth

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Absolutely love Stephens new shape Civic Type R. I hate that shape in stock form but he has really made something special out of it (y)(y)

Gambit

RMS Regular
Absolutely love Stephens new shape Civic Type R. I hate that shape in stock form but he has really made something special out of it (y)(y)

Have to agree it looked brilliant

@McFall1984 - your car looked great also but couldnt help thinking the exposed FMIC let it down :worried: but ive a bit of an ocd with things like that, id need it black or another lower mesh grille hiding it :p

avo5021

RMS Regular
Does anyone know the family that were there in a Blue Hyundai ioniq, they had a retriever assistance dog and a wee boy aged about 12.

Was chatting with them but didn’t get their details and would like to get in touch about something. . .

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
Have to agree it looked brilliant

@McFall1984 - your car looked great also but couldnt help thinking the exposed FMIC let it down :worried: but ive a bit of an ocd with things like that, id need it black or another lower mesh grille hiding it :p

I've to straighten the cooler, fit an oil cooler, paint an stencil the intercooler yet, I'll price up the lower grill tho as I want the full front GTR

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
Spotted some pics of it from the meet online, looks absolutely awesome!
IMG_20190428_110518.jpg
IMG_20190428_104210.jpg