C2 VTS

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pablo

RMS Moderator
doesnt look like much special but good to see.

as for the free insurance I can see that maybe not reaching our shores :worried:

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
Dont think this vts is as fast as the previous one duw to extra weight etc.

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
15bhp up on the C2 vtr, still around the same bhp figs as the saxo vts at 125bhp

veedubboy

RMS Regular
Black one sitting in VIC2 terminal in Belfast tonight ... quite nice but nought to rave about looks wise

Bryan

RMS Regular
At least the Saxo VTS & VTR looked different from the standard cars. The C2 just look identical imo.

renaultformulaone

Ive never been a big fan of Citroens but I kinda like this one... maybe... I dont know, I can see abit of potential in it but then for whats meant to be a more special edition car its kinda crap I guess, very middle of the road! I mean compared to other manufacturers more top of the line models (not to be biased, but, compared to 182 etc.) its very average... I mean if you were to spend slightly more money you could get a much better car. But Im sure it will sell pretty damn well none the less!

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Its styles quite subtely, i guess the saxos are as well. As you guys say its not that much different from the base models. But it has the usual package of uprated suspension etc.

Skillie

Its terrible, a girls car. If you compare it to the Saxo VTS theres no competition really. Buddy of mone wanted one cos he thought the gear shift sequential thingy was cool!! Needless to say i gave him an earful and he bought a celica instead! They're group 8 insurance for a reason......

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Well at least they arent using the Seno Drive gearbox in it :p. Gotta give citroen that.

Emmy

the new cars these days are lower ins groups coz of safety, the new civic sport is only group 6 sure which woudl be about the same bhp as the c2 vtr i think.

Skillie

I dunno i just don't like it but each to there own its just my opinion. I'd rather have a saxo. Insurance depends on piles of things such as safety, typical drivers, accident stats etc. for example a ford ka is cheaper to insure than some 1.1s even though its a 1.3 cos its typically driven by women and tends to be a sensible car thats not involved in many big claims and isn't targeted by thieves

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.