C3 Aircross is a quirky crossover from Citroen

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
See the blog feature on this - Since the launch of the C4 Cactus, French car manufacturer Citroen, have been feeling brave with styling of many vehicles within the range, and this C3 Aircross is no different.

It's not only bold, but practical too, with plenty of kit as standard and a staggering 85 option combinations... Read the Full Article Here

Read the Entire Article Here

ashloys

RMS Regular
Drives
MK4 Supra/Polo
They're actually really well priced, I was having a look at one earlier in work! I'd imagine I'll be selling quite a lot of these in the near future..

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Very cool little cars!

The new C5 Aircross is awesome too. Citroen and Peugeot have really upped their game over the last few years.

ashloys

RMS Regular
Drives
MK4 Supra/Polo
Very cool little cars!

The new C5 Aircross is awesome too. Citroen and Peugeot have really upped their game over the last few years.

They really have! The new Peugeot 3008 is awesome, and the new Berlingos & Partner vans are class. Especially inside the cabin!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.