C8 RS6

MustangAlly

RMS Regular
Drives
Corvette
People here can be shocking! Such a closed minded mentality on some. Lovely looking car and its great that stone chip got looked after. Thats the kind of thing that can create a repeat customer.

richie_mck

RMS Regular
I saw the post and some people really get annoyed when they see other people have something they don't. Just be thankful you didn't have the defender parked beside it, could you imagine the abuse for having two stunning cars. Are you selling drugs or something? :joy:

RWL

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
Saw the post on Facebook but didn't make the connection to this thread! Just thought it was hilarious such a young girl would be sailing about in that beast lol. Then of course the typical narrow minded NI comments whereby no-one is allowed to do well or have anything which would be seen to be 'above' their station. Glad you seem to have had a better experience with Belfast Audi than I did 😬🤦‍♂️

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Next car you buy needs some even more epic trolling of the wingebags.

Just not sure what way to go - turn up dressed like you're in stealing your grannies DLA for this weeks skag, or rock up with a rolex on each wrist. 🤔

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Next car you buy needs some even more epic trolling of the wingebags.

Just not sure what way to go - turn up dressed like you're in stealing your grannies DLA for this weeks skag, or rock up with a rolex on each wrist. 🤔

This next Ferg...
1666101693016.png

jferg

RMS Regular
OP
jferg
some epic suggestions there, i might go and buy an R8 dressed in a shell suit jacket, shorts, high socks and sandals,

lets see the internet explode then hahahahaha

PeteJ

RMS Regular
Drives
A black 4x4
what a lovely car. lovely colour and just a total beast. lovely numberplate on it too.
well done Jamie, health to enjoy it mate.
i look forward to you wearing your audi motorsport jackets and tshirts all the time now, and of course the RS cap you bought on amazon there.

jferg

RMS Regular
OP
jferg
what a lovely car. lovely colour and just a total beast. lovely numberplate on it too.
well done Jamie, health to enjoy it mate.
i look forward to you wearing your audi motorsport jackets and tshirts all the time now, and of course the RS cap you bought on amazon there.

Don't forget about the driving shoes and gloves 👌👌🤣

Thanks mate 👍

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
What a weapon, the colour absolutely makes it as well.

Come a long way since the copper coloured Ibiza!! :heart_eyes: