calibra's car

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Calibra

Max said:
here's another piccie of your dad's car. i know the bloke that sold your dad those wheels for his car.

andy (the fella who sold him the alloys) i no him too that picture was 2 years ago on the way to the RDS to show her,

Calibra

It is indeed daddys car but i payed for her, alloys, lower springs etc and because of INSURANCE purposes she is not in my name at present incase u havent noticed i was 15 when she was bought! so she is in daddys name!

if u would have investigated a bit harder u would have known that that photo was 2 years ago and a 15 year old cannot have a car. so before u start throwing sh1t round get ur facts straight,

Laura

Ps max get that photo down its terrible. o and dont cry of embarrasement darlin u should have just asked me was it my daddys because i dont believe in bullsh1tt1n people.

Max

RMS Regular
Drives
Gaterpillars
Calibra said:
It is indeed daddys car but i payed for her, alloys, lower springs etc and because of INSURANCE purposes she is not in my name at present incase u havent noticed i was 15 when she was bought! so she is in daddys name!

oh my god we have another amanda :?:

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
omg we have another prat!

and laura, i run about with gawleys best mate mark, and as i hear constant that the car is your uncles as gawley asked me one time if i wanted his girls uncles calibra for a show!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.