calibre coachworks astra totalled

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
apprently the thing went up in flames and it wasnt even insured :lol: :lol:

vibe_kid

RMS Regular
Drives
Deng Deng Deng
CarPic.jpg

scooby@JC

RMS Regular
Drives
Rev2 Mr2 Turbo
Yeh was class. Wont beleive this tho, unitl a pic r summin confirming it. Dont see how it cud have went up in flames unless a freak accident occured r it was done on purpose ?

Dermot

That Astra Sucked D1ck ... HeHe

Apart from the Seats and the engine that is '8)' they were cool ...
Have to admit though.. I like the fact the wide arches were done without Fibreglass ... But still didnt like the look of them

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
Pity.. Altho i'm not usually into this sort of thing. I loved that astra! It was taken to major extreams and pulled it off. It doesnt look all fiberglassed and messed up like most!

Even tho it was basically a replica of the Astra X-treme, which never made it into production!

extreme7_2.jpg

extreme8_2.jpg

extreme3.jpg

extreme1.jpg

Why the hell didnt Opel/Vauxhall put this into production?? What a bloody amazing car! I'd have it over any scooby, evo, porche etc anyday! 440bhp, gull wing doors, super lightweight, 20's as standard.. DRULES

Keith

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
the blue astra above was metal plates for the arches and bodywork - hardly any FG or isopon was used in the production unlike project maxpower slam which is all plastic

BJ

Banned
It looked like something my 4 YO nephew would build out of the contents of a Kinder Surprise egg! :roll:

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
i cant seem to think y it wouldnt be insured!!!!!

even with all those mods im sure some company would insure it

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.