calibre coachworks astra totalled

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Dermot

Taz007 said:
i cant seem to think y it wouldnt be insured!!!!!

even with all those mods im sure some company would insure it

Because it was never on the road .... Was a SHOW car only ....

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Must have been the UTT (underground taste terrorists) finally catching up with it............

STE_vie

RMS Regular
that astra was amazing. ok so looked rather like a giant remote controlled car but u have to give the guy credit. in the progress pics in max?? archs fabrictated from steel??? must be some panel beater... couldnt believe it when i saw it..

Skillie

Have to agree that it was terrible, Tonka trucks meet v's hot wheels or somethin. Its a terrible thing to happen to it and a lot of cash and effort down the drain, can admire the effort and workmanship if not the design

Mr 106

RMS Regular
Skillie said:
Have to agree that it was terrible, Tonka trucks meet v's hot wheels or somethin. Its a terrible thing to happen to it and a lot of cash and effort down the drain, can admire the effort and workmanship if not the design

no no no.. tonka toys meets hot wheels with a crossing of transformers and the mighty morphin power rangers ;)

Baz C

Banned
Daz said:
Skillie said:

no no no.. tonka toys meets hot wheels with a crossing of transformers and the mighty morphin power rangers ;)

lmao ur right daz :lol:

Ashton

RMS Regular
Drives
picture.gif

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashton

RMS Regular
Drives
sweet you say, hahahaha...harsh.

If i come accross anymore pics i will post them up, a fella just posted that 1 on maxedni.

Baz C

Banned
Ashton said:
sweet you say, hahahaha...harsh.

If i come accross anymore pics i will post them up, a fella just posted that 1 on maxedni.

lol only sweet cus it was crap :grinning:

Emmy

andu say it wasnt insured :confounded:hock: man thats alot of money down the drain , was a lovely looking motor.

Porter

RMS Regular
least the wide arch kit was metal, that wouldnt have burnt, lol

if it was siason it would have been melted away,

oh dear not nice, such a waste

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
If they were taking it to shows then common sense would dictate that they should have insured it for something anyway - they could have been involved in an accident with the trailer, it could have been scratched/vandalised, it could been burnt o-............ oh hang on :laughing:

Bryan

RMS Regular
It probably was insured, but due to an unforeseen discrepancy the insurance company refused to pay out or something. Maybe they didn't declare all the mods...

Bryan

RMS Regular
Maybe that'll teach them to disconnect the battery when it's in transit.

If the bodykit was made of metal then I don't see why they couldn't rebuild the car.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.