California Superbike School 2019

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Outkast

RMS Regular
Date for the diary, June 30th &/or 1st July 2019 @Mondello. Doable in a day, fun & inspiring day out, especially if going down as a group. Plus £30- discount, if booked before 31st December 2018.

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
Keith Code is probably a major reason i'm still alive! someone recommended I read his twist of the wrist books back when i just randomly bought an SV650 when i lived in Santa Monica with no road motorbike experience and out there with no need for lessons/L-plates or restrictors and so off i headed for the canyons. he has a way with words and he knows how bikes and riders both 'work'.

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
I have his books too. His written style is a bit odd but definitely some life saving stuff in there, especially countersteering. Something so effective at preventing a crash, yet I don't think it's even mentioned in the police road craft or motorcycle lessons.

Outkast

RMS Regular
OP
O
For some it's snake oil, for others, a different perspective on their own riding. Plenty of time to check down the back of the sofa or get the piggy bank raided.

Outkast

RMS Regular
OP
O
Bump.. .last day for discount offer.
I am down on the Monday 1st July, if anyone wants to travel down

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.