Calling all 'ASTRA Mk2 OWNERS'

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

al mac

After attending the Billing 2007 Show, in Northampton last week along with my Club "ASTRA Mk2 OWNERS CLUB"

I have been asked if I can raise some interest in Northern Ireland for the club, and I have noticed a real lack of members from this region

The Astra Mk2 is starting to become abit of a dying race along with the Astra Mk1's of the world, and it would be nice to see if they are still alive and kicking

So if you are interested look us up on http://www.astra-mk2.com/ you do not have to become a member straight away, have a wee look around and see what you think.

I am hoping to orginise a few events shortly the likes of RR days, attendance at local shows, and mainland shows

Heres a little bit about the club

The Astra Mk2 Owners Club caters for owners of any Kadett-E derived model worldwide. It aims to promote the continued use and enjoyment of the Vauxhall Astra Mk2 and support owners and other interested persons through shared information, meetings, services and spare parts.

We're proud to be part of the Vauxhall Bedford Opel Association.

Club Membership

The Club is a non-profit organisation run by members voluntarily, for the benefit of the membership. Club membership fees are used to pay for hosting services, domain, & maintenance costs in addition to providing services to club members, such as dedicated space at shows and events.
(full details of funds and usage are available in the subscription section.)

Hope to hear from you soon

Alex

ASTRA Mk2 OWNERS CLUB
Northern Ireland Area Rep

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
i've a mk2 GTE for sale if you want mate. no rust or rot. paint's a bit tatty but otherwise fine. only 88k on her

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.