Can someone explain why Supercar Blondie is a thing?

pablo

RMS Moderator
Seriously? She aint that good looking, her car reviews are crap (hardly see her actually drive a car, never mind in anger), and she is ultra annoying. How is she making a clean fortune out of YT etc?

Because I watch a lot of car vids her crap keeps coming up on my feed etc and the odd time I do get suckered in its complete garbage!

rant over lol

Ged

RMS Regular
Drives
sexmo VTS
Same, but I assume there are alot of teenages and people from other countrys that final a tall blonde worth watching, sure I for some reason get hooked on Mechanic Steve and heavy equipment fails for 5-10 min here and there before asking myself why am I watching this.

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
Mechanic Steve is defo addictive. Pulling gearboxes apart in the mud etc lol. Ah feck it, be grand!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Tall
Blonde
Reasonably good looking
Aussie

Works for a lot of people and it shows but yeah, not into her reviews at all.

I love the Memes about her with reference to fast and furious, "wow, you can read the brochure!" lol

-Pete-

RMS Regular
she's a bit like shmee150, a massively annoying c*nt. both clearly from daddy money and are WHO you know rather than WHAT you know and play it off like they're just there on merit and creativity and charisma.

They can both get f*cked. Youtube is going down the sh1tter these days so badly, more noticeable with being off work but the amount of ads in each video and around the actual platform is brutal to try and watch anything on and then it's swamped with people like that and then the makeup "influencers"... :rolleyes::triumph:

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
She's not my cup of tea at all either, but I can acknowledge that for a certain male segment of the automotive enthusiast market she's probably quite appealing.

1597741303871.png

Reactions: IL

PeteM

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat CC
Going by her videos think she was already living the dream prior to YouTube.

The most cringeworthy ones are the viral videos she does voice over commentary on.

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
Going by her videos think she was already living the dream prior to YouTube.

The most cringeworthy ones are the viral videos she does voice over commentary on.

they are truly awful. at least you get to look at her arse in her own ones

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Yeah I'd far rather watch 2 Indian boys changing bogie bushings on an old hino, with no shoes on, than anything else on Facebook/ YouTube.

Yep agreed. Thereā€™s not one car in SHMEEā€™s garage that I would aspire to own.
And thatā€™s got nothing to do with his Tim-nice-but-dim dress & demeanour.

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
Supercar blondie - not great automotive content but she's OK to look at, though not spectacular.

Meanwhile anyone know what Randy Savage of Savage Garage's background is?

Robber

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiats mainly
It's fluff. Light fluff on short videos will find an audience online. She gets good access to kit because her vlogs are all 100% positivity - no critique.

I often watch with the sound off when sitting on the pot just to admire the cars.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Seriously? She aint that good looking, her car reviews are crap (hardly see her actually drive a car, never mind in anger), and she is ultra annoying. How is she making a clean fortune out of YT etc?

Because I watch a lot of car vids her crap keeps coming up on my feed etc and the odd time I do get suckered in its complete garbage!

rant over lol

It's like that one I posted the other day, Sarah N Tuned.....the height of stupidity doing some sort of reviews, but scary that car makers or whatever actually give her cars to video.