Can someone explain why Supercar Blondie is a thing?

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
I am really surprised out of the lists above you guys dont watch Carfection or Donut Media (for some silly, entertaining car stuff)
I do like Donut Media's "history of" series (They did a great one of the DC2 albeit a bit US focused) and the Money-Pit Miata.

Anything with James doing his schtick I could live without however. Exhibit A.

Reactions: Ben

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I've mostly read Jethro Bovingdon's work on Evo etc over the years but only started watching his videos very recently, he fills a kind of gap that Chris Harris used to occupy (more serious take on reviews, very knowledgable, good skills behind the wheel) before he moved on to the crazier stuff in Top Gear.

Though interestingly, Jethro is now going to be one of the 3 new presenters of Top Gear USA when it returns to screens soon.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
You'd like Henry Catchpoole then @Gaz

Jethro's stuff is good - listened to a podcast recently about him, cool chap. Slags his own name off lol

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
I've watched most stuff and I find there's just too much content of people doing the same stuff in their own way, a well used and worn out format imo. I have zero interest in scb, shmee, ddd, etc etc. Have have no interest so much of it, if its shouty American stuff I switch off. My favourite is 1320 video, brilliant coverage, import vs domestic, import world Cup, texas mile, top speed stuff etc etc. I also find myself watching a lot of Tim Mcannis stuff and weirdly Gale Banks (Banks Power)

The Hoonigan stuff is about the only shouty ish American stuff I watch, mostly as they all come across as properly interested decent lads. Hoovie and Cleetus are also brilliant.

1320 video stuff is very good too. Love their coverage of the Stockholm Open!

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
You'd like Henry Catchpoole then @Gaz

Been reading Henry's stuff since he started, not a huge fan of his videos, he's perfectly knowledgeable but if I'm honest I find him a bit boring to watch. Great writer though.