Car Audio

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Wee fella is looking to get some stuff for the car so has anyone anything they want rid off.

Who are the go to now or any forums to check out that would help?

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
OP
J
@Blackline is close to you and would be worth a chat at least

Done the sound setup in my M3 and I’m really pleased with the quality of workmanship

I never thought about them and as you say only down the road. I’ll give them a shout as he has a few quid set aside to do it.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
I never thought about them and as you say only down the road. I’ll give them a shout as he has a few quid set aside to do it.

That’s who does all the audio stuff on my cars. Binned all the standard crap and put a real nice set up in the M4 that you wouldn’t know wasn’t factory fit. First class, Gary really knows his stuff

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
OP
J
That’s who does all the audio stuff on my cars. Binned all the standard crap and put a real nice set up in the M4 that you wouldn’t know wasn’t factory fit. First class, Gary really knows his stuff

I take it they can supply what you are after etc. what’s the go to these days for something decent. Is it still alpine etc?

Tam9n

RMS Regular
Drives
Polo 9n3 GTi
I’ve a 10” JL Audio sub in great condition if that’s something would work? Just the sub, no enclosure or anything

Boksic

RMS Regular
Wee fella is looking to get some stuff for the car so has anyone anything they want rid off.

Who are the go to now or any forums to check out that would help?

What car is it going into and what kinda music does he listen to?..

It'll determine whether he's better with a cheap couple of subs off gumtree, a touchscreen pioneer and some 6*9s, or closer to what Pete and Ross are on about.. Big big difference money wise.

Also your young boy is likely listening to "banging tunes", whereas those oul boys are likely wasting their excellent speaker setups listening to podcasts of other oul men talking 💩 👍🏻

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
I take it they can supply what you are after etc. what’s the go to these days for something decent. Is it still alpine etc?

In the van and the M4 I was running similar set ups.

The M4 has a set of Rockford Fosgate components, couple of Rockford Forsgate Amps, a 10” sun and an Audison processor. All through the factory HU