Car Care Training day at P&C

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
We are holding a fantastic car car course in association with our friends at 'Polished & Waxed' on Saturday 10th June at our premises in Ballymoney.

Full details can be found by clicking on the link below, you can also reserve your place via the link.

Spaces are limited so book early.

Lunch included, as is a free wash mitt!

Foundation Day 10th June (Deposit Link) | Polished & Waxed - Quality Car Care Products

IMG_1816.JPG

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Will the shop be open ?

It'll be open until 12.30, but if attendees wanted any products, I'll open it up again either over lunch or after the course finishes at 4pm.

I'll probably put on some sort of special offer for the day, for anyone attending the course.

EP82JM

RMS Regular
Was actually going to pm @big_pete to see if he was running anything machine polish related (think I saw it advertised before but probably too busy now) so I think ill book on for the advanced day in may if nothing is coming up with pmg. Is it to do with yourselves as well @Woodcutter or is it just p&w doing it?

Last edited:

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Was actually going to pm @big_pete to see if he was running anything machine polish related (think I saw it advertised before but probably too busy now) so I think ill book on for the advanced day in may if nothing is coming up with pmg. Is it to do with yourselves as well @Woodcutter or is it just p&w doing it?

We will be holding an advanced one at some point if this one is a success, but the one you mention isn't linked to us.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Anyone else from RMS heading to this? I'll bring the scooby for everyone to leave it sparkling :p

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Good day, a lot of very good advice and tips. Also good to get trying all the different types of machines to see which suited me best.

Worth going along to if you're interested in keeping your car in good condition.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.