Car-chem offer

David19

RMS Regular
OP
David19
Drives
Mk7. 5 GTIPP
Got some of their car shampoo & tyre and trim shine and it's impressive stuff especially the shampoo.
Yes looks like 6 mix&match products.

Martyn

RMS Regular
Thanks for that!

I ordered 1x500ml mystery box and 1x1ltr mystery box to get the free postage. Wonder what will be in them?

SlowRider

RMS Regular
1. Never tried them before
2. Don't need any more car cleaning stuff
3. Just had a conversation with wife about saving money...
but it's seems very cheap since each product is normally more than the total for a box. Bought 2.

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
Don't need any products..... But at that money why not might as well give them. Ago, 500ml box and 1litre box ordered 😂

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
I’ve used a few of the VP products.... some are VERY good.... some are a bit meh.... but at the price on offer it’s a no brainier to pick up a few extra products with little to no cost risk!

Chris0

RMS Regular
I echo the same as everyone else in this thread.

Didn’t need anything. Ordered a 500ml and 1l box. Sure it’s been a **** year may as well

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
I don't need anything. I don't need anything. I don't need anything. I don't need anything.

(BRB)

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
I bought some stuff in their black Friday sale:

Snowfoam - absolutely crap, never used a worse snowfoam in my life.
Leather Cleaner/Treatment - not great either, smells awful and doesn't really clean the leather very well. Doesn't look any better afterwards, just makes it all very slippy.
Interior cleaner/treatment - Smells decent, cleans alright, would be no better than an APC you buy in Tesco.
Glass cleaner - Best of a bad bunch, hard to mess up a glass cleaner though
Hydroseal - Haven't used it yet, I've got plenty of Hybrid to get through and i guarantee it isn't better than it.

For a few quid, I suppose the stuff is decent, but it's cheap for a reason IMO

zafturbo

RMS Regular

Leather Cleaner/Treatment - not great either, smells awful and doesn't really clean the leather very well. Doesn't look any better afterwards, just makes it all very slippy.
Interior cleaner/treatment - Smells decent, cleans alright, would be no better than an APC you buy in Tesco.
Hydroseal - Haven't used it yet, I've got plenty of Hybrid to get through and i guarantee it isn't better than it.

Talk about bursting our bubbles 😩😂

Odhran

RMS Regular
Drives
A5 Sportback

Got great reviews on here. Glad I didn’t bother. Hard to beat Autosmart / Anachem

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Lol sorry to burst your bubbles lads. I don't understand the snowfoam at all - I added it to the ratio they said to, and it didn't foam whatsoever. I emptied it and went straight back to Autoglym Polar Blast and it worked perfectly, so it wasn't my snowfoam gun!

The rest of the stuff is just a bit average. Suppose for the price you can't complain too much!

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Lol sorry to burst your bubbles lads. I don't understand the snowfoam at all - I added it to the ratio they said to, and it didn't foam whatsoever. I emptied it and went straight back to Autoglym Polar Blast and it worked perfectly, so it wasn't my snowfoam gun!

The rest of the stuff is just a bit average. Suppose for the price you can't complain too much!
Stop you commenting hahaha your making me think i wasted 9.99 :worried:

My luck ill get 6 bottles of snowfoam now!

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
I bought Iron Fallout, 1900:1 pure shampoo, panel wipe and fabric sealant from them on the Black Friday deal. I've only used the iron fallout so far and it works 100%

20210130_132012.jpg

zafturbo

RMS Regular
I’m giving mine away for a present if it’s crap or just put it into the trucks to use it up lol.