Car-chem offer

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Seeing lots of air fresheners and “bike cleaner” appearing online in received boxes.... apparently the bike cleaner doubles as an APC.....most folk seem happy enough!

Jonesy

RMS Regular
Seeing lots of air fresheners and “bike cleaner” appearing online in received boxes.... apparently the bike cleaner doubles as an APC.....most folk seem happy enough!
I'll be happy along as I get no leather/soft top cleaner or any products that require a polisher

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Said their email confirmation is playing up, apparently had 9000 orders.

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
received_545675483010685.jpeg

Im happy with my hawl

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Yea start of last week i think i ordered just :grinning:
Royal mail delivered mine as only went for the 9.99 one

Martyn

RMS Regular
No sign of mine yet...

Looking at the post above seems ok for very little cash.

purplea4T

RMS Regular
I've an email confirmation of the order but no word on delivery dates, I went big and ordered the dearer one!

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Ceramic detailer
Leather armour
Interior detailer
Hydropeel
Devil blood

And bike dirt magic

Be good for cleaning other people's car just but the hydropel smells nice at least

The devils blood smells like somethings died in the bottle!!

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
They are using Royal Mail 48 for deliveries up to 9kg, any orders over 9kg they are using Parcelforce..... have that in my order confirmation email.....

Jonesy

RMS Regular
They are using Royal Mail 48 for deliveries up to 9kg, any orders over 9kg they are using Parcelforce..... have that in my order confirmation email.....
Yeah sounds about right then. I never seen that as don't remember even seeing the email but like others i ordered 1 x 500ml bundle and 1 x 1 litre bundle

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Got an email there now, seems to be a standard blast email about delays etc. Still nothing about it being shipped etc.