Car-chem offer

Chris0

RMS Regular
Got my haul today dropped off by the postie at half 7!
No duplicates with brands but I’ve tyre glaze formula 500ml from SP Pro and a aerosol silicone dash spray by VP if anyone wanted to swap for something like a final wax/sealant

SlowRider

RMS Regular
I just got mine delivered and amazingly I'm happy with everything in the boxes but I thought I'd put together a handy table that everyone can copy and populate to keep track of whats on offer. It should be easier than tracking individual messages as long as the last message in the thread keeps it up to date. First line is just an example.

Item Type (glass, tyre, polish etc)Item to be SwappedBrandUsernameLocationItem Wanted
Waterless WashNeutral EnhanceSP ProSlowRiderLisburnGlass Cleaner

Martyn

RMS Regular
My box has just arrived. Very pleased with my boxes.

My only item to swap is 1litre all in one polish.

Location Lisburn

BEF11DA3-57A2-4E10-9F89-E3C1B0B3CCAC.jpeg

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
My lot arrived this morning

1litres
IMG_20210220_142847.jpg

500ml
IMG_20210220_142911.jpg

Happy enough with my lot, only thing I'll likely not use is the silcone dash spray, though handy to have on the shelve if need be.

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Great offer, I got 2 of the 1 litre sets last time and was pretty pleased with the selection that arrived, though heavy on air fresheners and waterless washes

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
There has been some discussion let's say on a few of the group pages about it being all apc and waterless 🤣 think they did get a touch on fb about it too.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
7B8DBC79-DC21-4F87-8BB9-8AE547512F0C.jpeg

Mine arrived there now, not a bad selection with only one double up. The waterless wash will not be used.