Car cleaning kit for beginner?

jordan 375

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda
My gf just bought her first performance car and is all new to car maintenance. I've collected bits over a number of years but I'm wondering where's best to get a good budget kit for her to start off. I'm thinking of....
2 buckets with grit guards,2 wash mitts,detailing brushes,car shampoo,quick detailer,wheel cleaner,quick wax and a shammy. Would like to pick it all up in a kit for her but I don't mind just getting the buckets and guards then just a normal we kit off ebay

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
If you're getting all that kit I'd steer well clear of a chammy šŸ™ˆ they've been obsolete for years as far as I can tell.

Good set of microfiber drying towels will prevent undoing the safe wash process. Can't remember the last time I saw one being used outside the quick wash places

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
522936E9-4193-420C-8E4E-F52F6F34116A.jpeg

I bought these a few years back and use them still for wheels etc as Iā€™ve the Anachem ones. They are good if you are looking something now.

they are a lot lighter etc than @Big Pimp so his are worth waiting for.

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Halfords sometimes do a bundle deal with meguires buckets. Then with trade card normally decent enough price