Car collection

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ciarandeery1

RMS Regular
Drives
205 gti
can anyone lift a car for me today in Antrim and bring it to derry?

All my work vehicles are tied up and my usual man is too busy. It's a pain in the arse

ciarandeery1

RMS Regular
OP
ciarandeery1
Drives
205 gti
IMG_0638.JPG

ciarandeery1

RMS Regular
OP
ciarandeery1
Drives
205 gti
Totally OT but would you not want the car balanced over the wheels of the trailer?

Genuine question.

If you seen how I had to get that on I was just glad to see it on and on the road. I know myself it should have been back but I bull'd on lol

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
would have left it back a bit and lashed each wheel, but each to their own, depends on tow vehicle also which we cannot see in pic. As long as it was safe and delivered correctly you got a result. I steer clear of the recovery work to concentrate on the transport of vehicles from point A to point B you build reputations for treating vehicles as if they were your own, 80% of our work is refereals from past customers. No reflection on whoever done the job it is just my observations

ciarandeery1

RMS Regular
OP
ciarandeery1
Drives
205 gti
would have left it back a bit and lashed each wheel, but each to their own, depends on tow vehicle also which we cannot see in pic. As long as it was safe and delivered correctly you got a result. I steer clear of the recovery work to concentrate on the transport of vehicles from point A to point B you build reputations for treating vehicles as if they were your own, 80% of our work is refereals from past customers. No reflection on whoever done the job it is just my observations

It was me who done the job! Lol medium wheel base transit

simon

RMS Regular
Drives
320D / 205 GTi
I owned this a good few years ago (maybe 2006-08) and sold it to @rupertfinch
Bought it in Loughborough for £850 from a 205gtiforum member. Went well but some electrical issues relating to the immobiliser (I think) meant I got fed up with it.

Attachments

• gti26ch.jpg
    gti26ch.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 36

ciarandeery1

RMS Regular
OP
ciarandeery1
Drives
205 gti
I owned this a good few years ago (maybe 2006-08) and sold it to @rupertfinch
Bought it in Loughborough for £850 from a 205gtiforum member. Went well but some electrical issues relating to the immobiliser (I think) meant I got fed up with it.
Class mate!
Will be getting it back to A1 condition!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.