Car Dryers

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
Procar has them on offer, having checked around a few places he's the only man doing offers on them.

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
I had a nosey round the 2 Blo units that ProCar are selling and they look and feel quality and a great price too. It's on my wish list now too.

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
The leaf blower left my bike covered in water marks when I tried it.
20191231_162339.jpg

2 bikes and the Octy estate done in a matter of minutes. For £54 it's hard to beat

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
OP
S2K-Aaron
Drives
Daily Hack
Slight update for anyone that's interested. I looked at a Blo RS in a car accessory shop near me but decided against it. Tbh although heavy and felt sturdy it's too plastic for my liking.

I got a doggie blower which is 100% tbh but the hose I'd like longer so I sold it again and I've decided on a BigBoi Mini. Mainly because the new one comes with 5ft Hose and it's a metal body. Plus I like the colours lol.

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Is it fair to say that unless your car is absolutely dripping in a wax or sealant these things are otherwise useless?
Just spent best part of an hour chasing water around the car, total nightmare to be honest:laughing:
Plus I think I have a burst ear drum now!!
For sale ad coming soon ha ha

Deleted member 23441

D
Is it fair to say that unless your car is absolutely dripping in a wax or sealant these things are otherwise useless?
Just spent best part of an hour chasing water around the car, total nightmare to be honest:laughing:
Selling everything lol

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
If you are really fussy (like me) when drying your car, yes it can take ages but it does benefit if your car is waxed/coated for water run off

Sheeting the car before drying with di water reduces dry time

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
If you are really fussy (like me) when drying your car, yes it can take ages but it does benefit if your car is waxed/coated for water run off

Sheeting the car before drying with di water reduces dry time
Car is now a coat of wax, if next time I try it does the same then be gone with it ha

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
Ian your mental!! As i said if the car is well waxed, sealed, coated car will be done in no time, if it hasnt seen anything in a long time then water just sticks! But you crazy 😉

MarkM

RMS Regular

I don’t understand that, mine’s done in minutes and it’s not a small car. It does take longer the colder it is though, it’s heated so the warmer the ambient temp the more effective it is, stick with it and do it methodically, roof, windows and work down. I wouldn’t be without mine.

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
I don’t understand that, mine’s done in minutes and it’s not a small car. It does take longer the colder it is though, it’s heated so the warmer the ambient temp the more effective it is, stick with it and do it methodically, roof, windows and work down. I wouldn’t be without mine.
I’ll keep trying, don’t find it heated though tbh?!
I will say it’s powerful, bloody hell you really need to hold onto it or else it cuts away like a wild snake ha ha ha

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
I have both the Blaster Sidekick and the Blo RS (small).......wouldnt have attempted full car drying with the Sidekick, but it was great for water traps and wheels /tyres etc...........The Blo RS is a different animal, though I use Autosmart Aqua Seal Pro prior to use and the water just flies off leaving a 90% + dry car........... Aqua Seal Pro is lance applied, and a very little product goes a LONG way. similar to Gyeon Wetcoat and keeps the protection topped up between proper LSP application especially over the winter months when you don't want to be standing about and LSP's are harder to apply.

J55NI

RMS Regular

Which model do you have @MarkM? . I have a Di vessel but was considering a dryer previously as the Resin is spent in only a few months.

MarkM

RMS Regular
Which model do you have @MarkM? . I have a Di vessel but was considering a dryer previously as the Resin is spent in only a few months.

BLO air-gt Jonny, hose is 26ft when running, put the dryer at the back of the car and easily walk round it with just the hose. I use a vessel in winter months and the dryer in better weather when I clean and dry the car ‘properly’

davyk31

RMS Regular
Vessel and dryer both for me. On a ceramic coated car it dries off very easily but still takes maybe 20 mins as I'm very fussy around all gaps and wheels etc. On a car with little wax it does take longer or if it's been rained on but I still persevere.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Vessel and dryer both for me. On a ceramic coated car it dries off very easily but still takes maybe 20 mins as I'm very fussy around all gaps and wheels etc. On a car with little wax it does take longer or if it's been rained on but I still persevere.
I really couldn’t stand around a car with a drier for half an hour after spending like an hour washing it Especially in these colder months.