Car lift group buy?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Only 4t on the clear floor version.

Can I just suggest for anyone interested in a 2 post lift, make sure your floor can take the weight. You'll need at least 6 inches of concrete.

Edited to say 4T now.
Floor is 6" thick 30N concrete with fibre re-enforcement. At least that's what I paid for and I know where to go if it's not 6" thick...;)

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford

Can I just suggest for anyone interested in a 2 post lift, make sure your floor can take the weight. You'll need at least 6 inches of concrete.

And a lot of domestic garages are also pretty soft concrete too ?

Ollie

RMS Regular
OP
Ollie

And not what your woman thinks is 6 inches lol

Forgot to add, I'd prefer to collect the lift too. No point paying delivery charges (y)

X2
Also willing do deliver others en route to get the numbers up.

Edit - free of charge of course if it's en route.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
You're not far-ish from me I think so I'd throw you a few quid to drop it off with me. (Depends on whether you come down the M2 or via the Airport as to whether it's en-route)

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
If you're interested in a scissor lift, please confirm:

- Mid-rise
- Full rise
- single phase or 3 phase
- kit form or installed
Full rise
Single Phase
Doesn't have to be installed but I need one which can be recessed.

robert106

RMS Regular
Drives
172 clio
Here's how handy a mobile scissor can be, this ones on castors and can be put away in a corner when not in use. It could also double up as a bench!

View attachment 135988
Would you mind taking a couple of pictures of the castor wheels arrangement, ours doesnt have them so you have to use the trolly to lift all the weight at this end to move it. Do yo need to remove thecastors when you lift the car?

wings

RMS Regular
Drives
MK 6 GTi
If you're interested in a scissor lift, please confirm:

- Mid-rise
- Full rise
- single phase or 3 phase
- kit form or installed

Once I have this information confirmed, I can give you all the prices.

Can i get a price on :
-Mid-rise and a full rise one please.
-Single phase
-kit form

Thanks

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Would you mind taking a couple of pictures of the castor wheels arrangement, ours doesnt have them so you have to use the trolly to lift all the weight at this end to move it. Do yo need to remove thecastors when you lift the car?

Yes the castors just go on for moving it and then come off again. They bolt on at the same end you lift it with the trolly, on the two inside corners there's a piece of flat steel welded in and I just thread two bolts hand tight to temporarily put the castors on and off

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
I'm interested too, not sure exactly which, though, would be great if you could post the prices here for us to see, as like Cro, I was just watching in the background waiting to see prices and others may be the same.

Robber

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiats mainly
I'm interested too, not sure exactly which, though, would be great if you could post the prices here for us to see, as like Cro, I was just watching in the background waiting to see prices and others may be the same.

∆∆ sames

Ollie

RMS Regular
OP
Ollie
As above. I've kept quiet because I wanted to see what the prices were first.

I presume there's quite a few the same.

Say initial prices are posted I'm sure they will be adjusted as numbers grow?

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
I'm sorry fellas, but the prices are not being posted publicly.

Any genuinely interested parties will get an exact price for the lift they want, but it'll be via PM.

I don't see the issue in that for anyone who's genuinely interested in buying a lift. I have my reasons for not posting publicly so please just leave it at that.

Prices will be on the basis of at least 10 orders, if that doesn't happen then the discounted rate is off.

Sorry for the delay, prices I hope will be with me today.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Can i get a price on :
- 3.5t two poster and full rise pleass
-Single phase
-kit form

Thanks

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
I'm sorry fellas, but the prices are not being posted publicly.

Any genuinely interested parties will get an exact price for the lift they want, but it'll be via PM.

I don't see the issue in that for anyone who's genuinely interested in buying a lift. I have my reasons for not posting publicly so please just leave it at that.

Prices will be on the basis of at least 10 orders, if that doesn't happen then the discounted rate is off.

Sorry for the delay, prices I hope will be with me today.
Sounds fair enough. :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.